transfer a channel list by FTP

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,207 times. The last Post () by ladder 49.

• is it possible to transfer an existing E1 channel list from 1 box to another by ftp only ! i use filezilla
    if yes what files do i need to transfer ?
    i used dreambox edit previously but have had problems using it in ubuntu -

Rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• thanks pheonix !
    what is every thing else files please m8 ?

Much appreciated

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• service and bouquet files and user bouquet files.

to get a better idea of what exactly needs to be copied download and open a premade E1 bouquet pack and compare it to the contents of those mentioned folders.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• just the direction i needed ! Much obliged to you sir ! Thankyou for your welcome and informative Yet objective approach !:shake:

Rik

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!