News regarding PurE2 - updates, problems and so on...

There are 837 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 73,747 times. The last Post () by electron112.

• gorski

Great images, my main image on SF8008, Uno4k, Mutant HD51 then others in Multiboot.

Not a request, as not overly fussed, but was wondering if Mini Tv could be added in Graphical Epg on Estuary at all? doesn't seem to come up which isn't an issue, but werent if that could be added an option within edit estuary skin at all?

If not, no worries, as like as is, but since its pretty customisable, thought may be a good suggestion if poss.

Thanks.

• In Estuary > config > you have a setting for transparency and that should give you a picture in a part of the screen. But no PiG as such, sorry. The skin was already huge and the consideration was the balance between using it in all boxes and not using it at all in some, since it took too much space, if PiG was added...

But there are other skins you can add, if PiG is a must for you, no problem. We discussed it on this forum, Jenseneverest and me...

Sandman, I don't understand your point. Can you elaborate, please?

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

Edited once, last by gorski ().

• In Estuary > config > you have a setting for transparency and that should give you a picture in a part of the screen. But no PiG as such, sorry. The skin was already huge and the consideration was the balance between using it in all boxes and not using it at all in some, since it took too much space, if PiG was added...

But there are other skins you can add, if PiG is a must for you, no problem. We discussed it on this forum, Jenseverest and me...

Sandman, I don't understand your point. Can you elaborate, please?

Thanks for the reply.

No dramas, was just curious, its fine the way it is anyways.

• The Merlin Music Player , to fit the estuary skin , was "skin" coded to change its original appearance , in the estuary folder , there's an xml file , with the title "extern" where other plugins were "skin" coded to fit the look of Estuary , I think ....
    Maybe there's something missing , that's why we can't scroll down and up the lyrics

• I see. Well, I haven't looked but it happened before, when Franc especially coded various plugins to work well with Estuary, so sure, if you've seen it... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Haven't you already asked him about it and he said "no plans to do that"? Or have I misunderstood?

Feel free to open a thread in our section, m8... ;)

• This applies to the installation of ipk files, eg "enigma2-softcams-oscam-all-images_11.485-emu-r785-arm + mips_all.ipk"

I ftp them over to tmp, open with manager, local extension.

The program starts but the ipk file is not installed.

This has stopped working after the latest updates.

I have to ftp over the files manually to usr / bin / cam and update the script in usr / script / cam.

I experience the same with Mut@nt HD51 and VU + uno4k

What is wrong, ipk file or image?

• Your PurE2 has most, if not all you need included in its feeds.

Your choice of installation path is wrong, m8...

Why would you want to do it the way you are doing it? Any special reason?

• Your PurE2 has most, if not all you need included in its feeds.

Your choice of installation path is wrong, m8...

Why would you want to do it the way you are doing it? Any special reason?

It's suggested to keep up on oscam versions. One of the common comments when a good member describes problems pertaining to their experiences is to update to the latest version and perhaps that is what wika (and myself ) are sure to do.
    Usually there are no changelogs of what a newer version fixes or enhances.
    Of late there are almost daily, sometimes more frequently, newer versions of oscam posted here and on other sites.
    But sure enough if there is a problem, the fix is to first update to the latest version. Then go from there.
    Not to invade your box nor hijack this thread.
    That is why we all would want to do this. That's what Jens expressed I do when first delving into this.

• No one is stopping you and I don;t know what changed, so it stopped working, sorry...

But my Q stands: why in particular this one, precisely, and not a version of EMU from the PurE2 feed? What is so special about this one, better than EMU from feeds? And then, the fact it will not be updated, I think...?

• "Your choice of installation path is wrong, m8..."

What's wrong with the installation path. When I download the cam from you, they are put there.
    When I install another cam in the same place, it works.

But thanks for the information that you do not want the users of this image to install their own cams

• "Your choice of installation path is wrong, m8..."

What's wrong with the installation path. When I download the cam from you, they are put there.
    When I install another cam in the same place, it works.

But thanks for the information that you do not want the users of this image to install their own cams

I think this is an example of the "Q". Thanks to Enigma 1969 on his recent post.

Changeset 11463

part1 cleanup and fixes for gcc 8.2

Emu 785

[add] RossCrypt1 support via the Stream Relay*

[fix] Some PowerVu channels were missing audio when recording

[fix] Allow more PowerVu channels to be watched or recorded simultaneously**

Instead of downloading the latest from the repository, where you have no idea how it relates to a generic packaged "latest" version.

si? el bueno??

• Nonsense. I meant the way you're doing it, not the path itself. You can install plugins in ipk format from many places, that is not the issue.

And how can you reach that conclusion if I said: "I don't know what changed, so it stopped working, sorry"?

I must note though, that you did not answer my specific question... Why that plugin? Pros and cons, please?

• Btw, I passed on your comments/experience to the coders, that is not the issue. They will look into it and thanx for the info!

However, what is the exact advantage of that particular flavour of OSCam, please? I haven't seen it before, ergo...?

• If you, gorski-purE2 supporter, are representative of the attitude of Admin, Supermod, Team leaders and moderator behind this image, then I do very well without this.

There are several good images to choose from, which add value instead of preventing.

• You misunderstood completely and you jumped to far-reaching conclusions... Language is like that, sometimes...

However, I could also say "If your attitude is not to give the full info, then we are not interested, blah-blah..."

But what is the point of being so touchy/a primadonna?!?

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!