News regarding PurE2 - updates, problems and so on...

There are 837 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 74,584 times. The last Post () by electron112.

• Franc is the master of this plugin and at the Moment he has only very short time to fix all this things . Please don't be disappointed if it will take a while before everything runs again. The other colleagues give their best. Thx

Pur-E2 -Team

Admin of HDSC

• Go to the website (soap2day) - it's up and down all the time...

"We are upgrading the hardware, which may cause some problems. Sorry for the inconvenience."

"Oops! An error has occurred while loading the video.

You can try to reload or report to us."

When they are back - we'll see if it can be fixed...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• OSCam Emus updated!

Not sure if AFN is AU (no luck so far... I will leave it or a few hours on AFN Sports...)...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• 1. 68.5 , 66 , 105.5 E Sony Not working . last time they used hash mode 33 . I've tried all the emu's related to oscam in your plugin section. Any update please ? Is this something to do with #34 ?

2. How we can add emu's manually ?:derpthink:

• OSCam etc. masters of ours have to add these to OSCam etc. GIT, then we'll have it...

Sorry... We don't have the expertise... and very few do!

• Agreed, I noticed it, too... Will ask the coders... ;)

• Not for the time being or at least pretty unlikely, since the plugins coder moved countries and it may take some time for him to settle sufficiently in his new job, town, country and mindset - to get back to the hobby, sorry... :(

• Delfi:

"Current state of the affairs:

We are slowing 6.2 updates (except for some boxes that simply do not work with 6.3 like e4hd, etc, or for some where Kodi might be an issue) and focusing on 6.3 as well as working on 6.4.

There have been some new drivers for sf8008, new kernel/drivers for OSmio4k and there is a trial 6.3 build for OSmio4kplus. 6.2 ffmpeg got some fixes, 6.3 ffmpeg and gstreamer updated (as always, your propensity and need for reflash might vary)

Filme-fnc, serien-fnc, iwaatch-fnc, radio-fnc, lookmovies-fnc, lookseries-fnc and yify-fnc seem to work rather fine.

Feeds updated, we are working on some e2 enhancements."

• 1) Streamlord is working!!!

Sometimes it gives BSOD (who knows what they are doing at their website...). This morning/afternoon it worked really well and then right now (5 AM) is gave BSOD.... In that case RESTART E2 and try again - it is working at my end!!!

2) Since Extreme code collapse these guys selling IPTV services are moving to Stalker...

(Install it from Plugins > green button > Extensions > stalker-qt, then go to Plugins > Stalker Setup and see...

Activate it in MAIN MENU, so you can go to it quickly and easily, once you set it up properly...)

However... (Speaking of PurE2 now, because this one I have tested......)

For the moment, Stalker is not the same in H7 (full-on with Ministra) and H9 series (no Ministra...).

In other words, these binaries are not the same for all boxes, even if they are written for a specific processor/SoC.

In Plugins > Stalker Setup > Use Stalker MAC > "Yes" = one can over-ride STB's MAC. "No" would mean using your STBs MAC.

In H7 > Plugins > Stalker Setup > one can activate Ministra protocol and have it all the easy way....

Mind you, not that I recommend it... But if you do use all that - and IN ANY CASE(!!!) - USE VPN services to protect yourselves!!!

On the other hand, if you bought any of those services you have left the digital financial trail and so... good luck with that...

3) I RECOMMEND WE ALL BUY A SMARTCARD SATELLITE SERVICE FROM A LEGIT PROVIDER IN OUR RESPECTIVE COUNTRY!!!

In that case it's a win-win situation! I mean, even if we exchange across borders (CS), THIS HOBBY OF OURS CAN SURVIVE AND WE CAN HAVE IT FOR A LONG TIME TO COME!!! OTHERWISE, WE WOULD KILL IT OFF!!!

• still no fix for Dream-Explorer problem untill now

also for History Zap list could be the list with Picons. at least can that be add to new PurE2 6.4

23562dd171aebc.jpg

and also bug in History Zap list. if I flipthrough many channels and want to go back to last channel

the HZ List don't show correct last channel and if I want to choose correct last channel from HZ List, it's give me blue screen and crash

• I confirm your findings.

Reported to coders... ;)

• Hi , if you want your history zap to show picons and epg , go to pManager , select RC- keyboard ,choose button setup , once you get there , you'll find "history buttons mode" change it to "show menu instead of show menu -service name only .

• yes thanks sandman_1983 now changed to (Show menu) and it's show me HZ list with Picons and EPG

650111100.jpg

and also does not crash or blue screen so far

737a925e.jpg

• Good but it should not happen either way...

• Hi, I am using this PurE2 image in my Duo2. There is this addon Movie Manager in Pvr mode. I feel it is not working properly as follows,

1.    It is successful when moving a number of files, but it will report there is an error

2.    After using it, the box will hang during playback of movie in internal harddisk

Thank you

• Never used it. Not ours. So, probably better to write to the author of the plugin.

I use internal player for playback - it's really decent. Simply press PVR or FILE LIST or some such button on your RCU.

One can also use E2iStream/E2iPlayer for playback.

When/if Kodi works, that is a very good option, too - if your box can handle it...

To get film info use iMDB-FNC plugin (the best).

Btw, we do not have your box, so...

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!