News regarding PurE2 - updates, problems and so on...

There are 837 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 75,168 times. The last Post () by electron112.

• "Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Hi Gorski, thank you for the quick reply. I am using the Vu+ model:Duo2. I am also using the internal player for playback. But sometime during playback, when the stop button is pressed, it will hang and I will have to switch-off and on the power supply. This just happen again a few hours ago. Please help

• Sorry, I do not have your box, m8...

Reinstall it all and carefully set it up - it's the only thing that comes to my mind, not knowing your box...

Service App installed? FFmpeg OK? Exteplayer3 used for playback and streaming?

Not sure, sorry...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• It works on other boxes, yes...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Hi Everyone, I have a Duo2 with the latest PurE2 image. The Dvb-C channels had been shut down in my location and we are supposed to use Dvb-T2 channels. Strangely, I am still able to receive and display Dvb-C channels but my other boxes could not. I am actually very happy about this, so I wanted to know if this is because of Duo2 has good tuner or due to the awesome PurE2 image? Thanks

• E2iStream, apparently, is better than the other one... Test and tell...

Bee, you tell us... T2 and C are the same tuner, so not sure what happened...

• Hi Gorski, thank you for the reply.

I have 2 nos dual Dvb-C/T2 tuners, one is set to receive Dvb-T2 channels and the other is set to receive Dvb-C channels. Both dual tuners are working fine. I just want to know this is a credit to the Duo2 tuner or the awesome PurE2 image?

• Since I/we don't have your box...:derpthink:

• Delfi:

"AutoScan, Manual scan etc. fixed.

Dinobot 4k (and Axas, Izibox, Anadol) drivers updated.

For 6.3 SF8008 on line reflash (or via USB recovery menu) as there is new fmpeg 4.2x (from 3.4x)

For the above (and some other HiSilicon boxes like ax60, viperk4k etc) here is beta Netflix DLOAD"

• Delfi:

"Amiko (Linkdroid) Alien A5

- fixed some nasty AV issues

- for lookmovies-fnc and lookseries-fnc switch in MENU-player from exteplayer to gstreamer

- 2D HW acceleration (menus, subtitles) still not finished. I cannot promise anything, but pretty sure it won't happen this month :)"

• quote:

For the above (and some other HiSilicon boxes like ax60, viperk4k etc) here is beta Netflix DLOAD

Correction: this works just on sf8008 'clones' like viper4k, gbtiro4k etc. For now...

• hi pure team

you did a great job building a great image and i wish you the best

i have gm990 7111 so i use amiko 8900 image since they're the same

my problem is that the video only work 6 seconds on iptv / e2iplayer / e2istream / lookmovie fnc ... and the box freezes no crach until i turn it off from the back of the box

i've been trying everything i could i tried difference pure2 image (6.3 /6.2 ) with difference date even i tried one i got from 20180120 i tried with serviceapp (exteplayer3) and without it all the same

i hope i can find a solution here maybe something has to do with driver if not my intention to buy a better box zgemma or octagon if some how i manage to find some money because i like pure2

thanks

• Use MENU > Plugins > green button > System apps > SWAP MANAGER 2 > make a large SWAP file (1/2GB?) and report back if it makes a difference...

In Zgemma H9 Twin - just tested - with PurE2 6.3, Kodi 17.6 is fine.

If you have a problem with chardet and a few similar files - see attached... Put it in your plugged HDD (USB or SATA) and install from zipped file, restart Kodi, install plugins of your choice...

It's working REALLY WELL, actually!!!! BBC iPlayer and WWW iPlayer are fine with UK address (not via my VPN Surfshark, with UK server address, sadly)...

Btw, got it here: https://kodi-addons.club/?category=repositories

• I don't have enough info to judge or advise...

USB HDD added?

USB stick added?

How did you mount it?

What are you sending where (SWAP, EPG, picons, cache, buffer, subtitles, download etc. - for many plugins, each individually properly, carefully set up)?

How much stuff did you install - how much of your flash/RAM is free?

Service App is using what - how did you set it up?

IPTV channels from your channel list working or not?

And so on and on...

Long ago I tested my Alien2 (now being repaired) and it worked OK with E2iPlayer, so...???

• =USB HDD added?

no i don't have it

=USB stick added?

yes i have it 16gb i installed pure2 both on internal 6.2 and on usb 6.3 with openmultiboot / imagemanager ( same problem)

=How did you mount it?

with device manager in pure2

=What are you sending where (SWAP, EPG, picons, cache, buffer, subtitles, download etc. - for many plugins, each individually properly, carefully set up)?

i don't use satellite channel at all no picons no epg even with iptv ... only swap file and e2ISTREM /E2IPLAYER cache and download on partition 1 on usb since it splitted to 2 part one mounted as a hdd (i tried it also as a usb) and the part 2 is for the image (ext4 / i tried it also with ext3)

=How much stuff did you install -

i tried to many difference thing

1 / fresh pure2 plugin plus e2ISTREM or E2IPLAYER only with installing ffmpeg (exteplayer3) and without it

2 / fresh pure2 plugin plus lookmovie-fnc only

3 / without adding any plugin only iptv

ect .... same problem

=how much of your flash/RAM is free?

now with only installing e2istream added to fresh pure2 ram has 26mb free with space of 4890mb since it installed on the partition 2

=Service App is using what - how did you set it up?

i installed it from systemplugin in pure2 setting exteplayer3 as the main player

=IPTV channels from your channel list working or not?

yes on pc on open atv without any problem for many hours but only 6 seconds on pure2 until it froze

=Long ago I tested my Alien2 (now being repaired) and it worked OK with E2iPlayer, so...???

so i think my trash box couldn't handle a great image like pure2

even tried with default skin same problem

i came here hoping some how i find a solution i didnt try but i guess is time to buy a better box

thank you a lot gorski for your support don't bother yourself since no one from amiko owners complaining

• Yeah, one thing I forgot: try another skin, like OpenPLi full HD (much smaller) but do not remove Estuary!

When I had it it was mainly PowerBoard image, back then... Smaller skins back then...

Try and tell, please...

• i did try PLi-FullNightHD and pli full HD same problem

i didn't mention that my box went through boot (err ) problem Long ago and i fixed it by flashing the box with u-boot file ( spark 7111)

through the rs232 but it didnt effect on any other image i tried since then ( openatv gm990 / Openspa V5 Amiko 8900 / openesi-8.6-amiko8900 ...)

i hope anyone read this he has same box as i am ( golden media 990) could tell if he has same problem or not would be appreciate

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!