News regarding PurE2 - updates, problems and so on...

There are 837 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 75,033 times. The last Post () by electron112.

• hey guys facing a little problem here I decided to update to 6.3 from 6.2 today because 6.3 is supported alot more, since updating I've lost all connection to my cable channels, I've checked to make sure the newcamd is the correct folders I just cant view any channels, soon as I revert back to 6.2 my channels come back on any idea as to why updating to 6.3 causes this issue?

• How about giving us the details of your setup? Perhaps we can help in that case...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Depending on your needs, Zgemma has cool and cheap boxes, like Broadcom based ones (H7) and HiSilicon (H9 Combo and Twin) SoCs.... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Strange, works fine in my case. Did you do backup of system settings from 6.2 and restore in 6.3 or a fresh start? Although, did never check mgcamd in 6.3... then again, oscamemu **should be** more than ok.

• Better than MGcamD! As flawless as it can be, whereas MGcamD never was, in my experience...

• Find OSCam EMu for PV in OSCam Emu section of this forum (my Sticky) and learn... It's simple, all is there...

• Delfi:

- dm800se/500hd feeds updated

- 6.3 all feeds updated.

- for some yet unknown reason, osmio4* now has a swap partition (bloody not needed, unless I miss something:) ). To activate this surplus feature an USB reflash is needed.

- Netflix is updated for the relevant boxes.

- misc E2 fixes.

• Anybody have a problem with Kodi working on latest Pure2? I have 2 Zgemma’s, an H7S and an H9 Combo, and Kodi won’t load on Pure2 6.3 on either. Have done fresh flashes etc with no luck. It works on 6.2. I have friends running PurE2 6.3 on other boxes...Octagon, Amiko, etc...and Kodi seems to be fine.

• FWIT, just in case somebody doesn't know this...

Any version in Zgemma H7/OEM 51 STBs has 2 modes: 1 and 12.

Mode 1 - Kodi works, PiP might not.

Mode 12 - PiP works, Kodi might not.

Mode 1:

V. 6.2 is OK, Kodi works

V. 6.3 - news just in: apparently Zgemma is testing new drivers and when it is all fine (probably Monday) they will publish the new SW.

I just saw new HD51 drivers for the same version, where Kodi is OK, allegedly.

As for the latest PurE2 v. 6.4 (testing phase, still...), our very own brew - we don't know as of now for sure when this will be available...

• As for Kodi with PurE2 v. 6.3 in Twin/Combo: it works just fine! Something you have done must be wrong, sorry...

• As for Kodi with PurE2 v. 6.3 in Twin/Combo: it works just fine! Something you have done must be wrong, sorry...

Thanks for the info on both boxes. Exciting if there will be an update from Zgemma for the H7. I'll reflash the Combo this weekend with the latest 6.3 and try running Kodi before installing any other plugins. See if that fixes it. Thanks again.

• OK, some E2iStream feedback, with my thanx to Codermik, once again!!! :thumbup:

Thanx to iStream/Codermik's link for compiling, E2iStream is now offered inside PurE2 > MENU > Plugins > green button > Extensions and it comes with almost everything that is required for it automatically installed, with only 3-4 additional files installed on first start. Do not worry if you can't update it, as it may be the latest version... Make sure you configure it so buffer and cache go to USB stick and downloading to HDD respectively.

d048fa1168fc9d.jpg

812baf8a096459.jpg

If it isn't in PurE2 > MENU > Plugins > Extensions already, as in "after a SW update", please issue the following commands in PuTTy to get it:

opkg update

opkg upgrade

sync

reboot

Then, go to Plugins and install via remote controller...

Or manual install:

opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2istream

(latest version is 2019.10.24).

NOTA BENE - please, ignore the following error:

5fb1329f6548f71cb0247d.jpg

PurE2 - thanx to Delfi - now has FFmpeg 4.2.1 (the first in the world, as usual! :rasta2bigsmoke0gf1::hello:party-time: ), so this test was doubly interesting to see what, if anything, would work with E2iStream, Kodi, Ciefp's channel list, incuding IPTV channels and some films, series etc. streaming (mkv, mp4 etc. links) etc. etc.

Prerequisites: Service App is installed and Exteplayer3 is active.

Results:

3d53834dab588cac0304.jpg

I.e. in E2iStream Exteplayer3 is not working with FFmpeg 4.2.1 but External gstplayer (no buffering needed most of the time) IS working, as you will see below! I tested lots of stuff and aplenty of those plugins offered are working just fine!

Here is my quick report to Delfi (just a few parts of our Skype conversation):

UK normal address - BBC iPlayer is working fully! ITV partially...

23c1188b.jpg

1a050771506b0954.jpg

YouTube is cool:

f955953f4c3.jpg

4d005.jpg

With VPN active:

"Andrija & Andjelka" is working but with External Gstplayer

("Dom za vesanje" in Films is working! First time it stopped with ext gstplayer but then it worked!)

OK, in sports section some things are working...

"Our match", for instance.

"Red bull" is working in E2iStream.

"Laola" is working!

"TSiPlayer" has Bein etc.ESPN USA is opening... finally found valid links.... :P

Ha! "123Movies" is working inside TSiPlayer...

"Streamlord" is working there > "Joker" is going!

"Vidlink.org" in English section is working!

"Vumoo.to" is working.

Call me old-fashioned but these guys are active... ;)

"TSiPlayer" works in many places... ;)

"YIFY" inside E2iStream is working.

"18+" section (XXX) is working.

"Classic cinema" is working.

"Filmaon" is working.

"Filmativa.ws" is working!

"filmstreamhd.it" is working.

"Icefilms" seems OK, even.... :P I found "Flash" working...

"Movie4k.org" works!

"123Movies" works... Last 3 "kinda working" (fast test)...

And so on and on... Kodi is fine, too, hehe!

Codermik, again, thanx a bunch and keep up the good work!!! :)

• Checked on Zgemma H7 with PurE2 v. 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4.

Exteplayer in E2iStream is working in 6.2 and 6.3.

But not in 6.4, which has FFmpeg 4.2.1 - the latest version of FFMpeg only PurE2 has, so we must wait 'till that is sorted out on E2iPlayer/E2iSTream side...

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!