News regarding PurE2 - updates, problems and so on...

There are 837 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 75,546 times. The last Post () by electron112.

• Find OSCam EMu for PV in OSCam Emu section of this forum (my Sticky) and learn... It's simple, all is there...

hi gorski I'm still trying to update to 6.3 I just cant get my channels to work in this update this oscam thread is confusing my channel list provider has given me a newcamd.list if I place in usr/keys folder in the 6.2 version my channels are working with mgcamd but the same method just doesn't work for 6.3 and the oscam thread just doesn't explain what I should do with the newcamd file

Any help would be awesome guys thank you

• Learn how to put C line into OSCam. Format is different in 2 different files/Cams

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Official Post

Newcamd forf mgcamd normally is a line like

CWS = server.com 20000 user123 845795 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Change the CWS = to N:

N: server.com 20000 user123 845795 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Convert to oscam, place in oscam.server, make sure oscam is your chosen cam, restart box

• Hi Everyone, my box has a forwarded port which was not done by me, it automatically do this and I am not able to cancel it. This issue was discovered when I go to my router’s log on forwarding. I wonder if this is done by the image itself?

Furthermore, I could not open the harddisk/root folder (network drive) in my Windows10 Pc anymore. It will ask to input the password and after doing this it say the password is incorrect. Previously it was working properly. I have never change the password and I am still able to login using Ftp or Telnet. Thank you

• There is absolute no way anything like that is in the image. Check your oscam.confs, be sure to have pwd for web interface etc....

Check connections in pManager -- > Network --> TCP Connections

For 3rd party plugins and if the image is a backup from the net.... I have no idea.

• Opening Linux from Windows does sometimes go awry...

Reboot a few times, from experience, it will start working again...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Besides, to change the router settings a sw must do some non-trivial things to bypass pwd etc. OK, D-link and many other routers have well known vulnerabilities in their fw (idiotic buffer overflow with old gets() ), but still, some more dedicated SW, probably windows based, did this. In a way I do resent the idea that we messed with your ports :(

• Hi Guys, thank you for the quick reply. I shall answer as follows,

1.      I don’t have oscam or any other cam

2.      Image is from Pure2

3.      I am using a Asus Ac88u router

4.      I only forwarded 2 ports 80 & 8002, but the other port 59891(udp) was done automatically and also I am unable to delete it as it is not in the port forwarding page in the router setting

Would it help if I reflash a new image?

Any suggestion please?

• Hi Guys, I just did a new flashing of the latest image without restoring the backup setting and have not install any plugin yet. When I check in the forwarding log in router setting, again there are 2 ports (UDP 47088 & 50832) that are automatically forwarded. I had also change the password. Please help

• I am not sure I follow: how do you know this has anything to do with the image, that it wasn't there from before?

Secondly, why is this so significant? If the password is complicated...?

• Hi Gorski, please don’t misunderstand me, I am not sure if it is the image but those 2 ports that is forwarded automatically is the IP address of this box. I have 2 other box and no unauthorised port forwarding found. I actually love this awesome image and hoping someone could help me. Thanks

• Hi Gorski, please don’t misunderstand me, I am not sure if it is the image but those 2 ports that is forwarded automatically is the IP address of this box. I have 2 other box and no unauthorised port forwarding found. I actually love this awesome image and hoping someone could help me. Thanks

Again, there is really nothing in the image that messes with ports. If anything, we do value personal privacy above all. Again, check connections in pManager -- > Network --> TCP Connections, or from telnet on the box (to get full info set), type:

netstat -a

to see what really happens in the box.

Usually, IProviders and routers have some aganda of their own (service/fw update, monitoring usage and reporting to some server in France if IPTV box from IP is available to check what they have to pay to owners of media played, etc). I do not have any of these ports open.

• As I said, the coder changed his life drastically and he needs time to adjust and find time for the hobby...

New country, new language, new culture, new city, new job, new everything...

When he gets on his feet... In the meantime we carry on with what we have...

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!