News regarding PurE2 - updates, problems and so on...

There are 837 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 74,699 times. The last Post () by electron112.

• If I'm not mistaken Taykun is close to where I'm from, far from being English speaking natively and so you are right re. the language issue and we need to cut him some slack there...

Be that as it may, the subsequent post deffo was rude and arrogant to the bone, so it may well be the attitude, more than anything else...

The fact remains that we don't do this for money and we owe no one anything - except ourselves to do it the best we can!

Moreover, I explained we do not have those boxes, yet we help out both that silly company and our users.

Speaking for myself only, I would stop the support of Vu products - but our users would suffer, so...

Anyway, we'll see how it goes from here... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Dear Pure2 team!

Big problems and troubles after latest software update from 06.07.2020 Pure2 v,6.2 for DM800SE. After software update I cannot

to connect with Webif in browser. After each restart or reboot I get a crashlog. Also after change network for connect to FTP - crashlog.

Please can you look and try to find where is problem. Here in attach are few crashlogs. Thank you.

PS

Nakon crashloga sve radi normalno, samo je Webif problem. Zamijenio sam i Estuary skin, isti problem. Hvala.

• Rodjo, bez ljutnje. Ovo pišem općenito da svi pročitaju. Jer ovo se stalno ponavlja, sa hrpom logova i sa nekim bezveznim skinovima. Ne želim tebe osobno ovdje pominjati. Dakle općenito.

Guys, for all:

1. First, do not send us a whole bunch of logs, just the latest one.

2 . Estuary MUST be default skin.

We can't and we do not want read logs, and fix stuff if we are see third party skin as default.

Why?

Because when you install/put third party skin as default we don't know and we can't be sure if you have problem with skin components (which overwrite our components in most cases), or something else.

So, Estuary is a mandatory for crash/debug logs.

Thanks all!

• Meshung sa E2iPlayerom, mozda?

What have you got installed extra, please?

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• After reflashing dm800se and after using flashexpander or some other means (like written many times) start a script that installs the rest of packages like openwebif.
    There is no simple way to make boxes with 64MB of flash to work like others, at least with our image.

• Hello everyone!

I installed a clean version v. 6.2 from 02.05.20 because is working well before online update to latest version. But to my surprise

again with crashlogs. Still can't connect to Webif in browser. I think is problem global, not only in openwebif as tromo wrote.

In attach is crashlog. Net connection works well eg. for download or plugins. Please can you look again and find fix.

PS

Crashlog se ne javlja u tolikoj mjeri kao kod zadnje verzije. Kada se spajam putem FTP ili treba restartati mrežu u Network settings

također bude crashlog ( nema onog odbrojavanja), pa ga moram gasiti otpozadi. Ako imate pitanja, slobodno.

Također pogledajte na vašem forumu "satcrew" thread "Bluescreen nach update", isti crashlog kao i kod mene.

Thank you.

• Inicijalni image nije potpun, kako si cuo...

Trebamo vidjeti sto tocno radis, a ignoriras nasa pitanja...

• Hvala momci. Izvinite, nikoga ne ignoriram. Imao sam problem sa spajanjem routera u mojoj sobi sa glavnim, pa se nisam mogao

spojiti na mrežu, odnosno telnet. Upisao sam u telnet opkg info python - six i dobio sljedeće

Status install OK installed

Version 1.11.0 - r0

Znači python - six je instaliran. Kada sam instalirao skriptu InstallRest.sh zadnja je instalacija za openwebif i tako stoji.

Čekao sam deset minuta, pa ne znam mora li biti neki restart ili reboot. Ugasio sam ga otpozadi i openwebif se nalazi u pluginima.

Slobodno mi sugerirajte ako nešto krivo radim.

• Uspio sam riješiti problem sa openwebif. Sada treba upisati IP npr, X.X.X.X:8888 u pretraživač i otvori se webif.

Prije to nisam morao jer bi se IP automatski prebacio. Treba li u openwebif settings promijeniti HTTP port 0080 u 8888 ?

Hvala na razumijevanju.

• To je uvijek trebalo... Sta mislis, ako imas vise kutija - kako ces uci u pravi? Eto, zato trebamo info, moramo znati sto radis, da bi mogli pomoci... Ne moze se svaki puta od nule, od Pontia do Pilata...

Ne treba port, btw...

• Sorry, m8 - it was nothing of consequence, hence a little latitude...:rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

On the other hand, we do that (tolerate non-English) with many, many Italians outside the Italian section all the time... :laugh1:

• Delfi says:

v6.2 images for Amiko/Linkdroid A5, (axas) e4hd, dm500hd, dm800se updated

I hope this resolves the recent drama.

• 6.3 is stable and should be OK but not totally up-to-date....

6.5 is the very edge of Enigma2 development and more things are supported in it - the downside being that every so often, when changes are many and deep, you will have to re-flash everything from scratch... Which makes for good fun if one is a true hobbyists...

Keep in mind our team is not supported by Vu/Marusys - we support them... and blindly so (we do not have those boxes!)!!!

Have fun...

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!