Heinz - Enigma2 Catchup Plugin For IPTV

There are 63 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 18,727 times. The last Post () by gman_2020.

• oottppxx thank you but the plugin crash instandly i start the plugin… i got no crash log - it was toooo late yesterday

...there is a info below the link.. that the dev is testing it only on atv and opli - i thing thats why

Yes, I've only tested on those (and some versions on OpenVIX as well)... like I said, I can't test VTI right now, it will be a while (a month or so) before I can, sorry.

• ..so i get the 6.21 run on my vti image... the important thing is, epg must be default single epg. but when i choose a catchup file there is no player and it crash... so i thing my nex prob is the know why no player and why crash

BEAST mode...

• ..so i get the 6.21 run on my vti image... the important thing is, epg must be default single epg. but when i choose a catchup file there is no player and it crash... so i thing my nex prob is the know why no player and why crash

Feel free to capture a crash log and DM it to me, I can take a look (again, no promises as I won't have any access to a VTI image).

Got a box running a VTi image (v.14.0.5), unfortunately I also lost access to the single provider I had with catchup, so I can't really test much for now.

Ok, I've uploaded a version that should work on VTi (or some flavour of it); couldn't test much, and I know it has at least 1 bug (probably several), but try it out and see how it goes for you. I didn't understand what you meant regarding the EPG setting: I installed VTi 14.0.5 from scratch, accepting the default EPG setting, and the Single EPG screen seems to work fine for me.

Do provide feedback, please.

• Hi, I know my OpenATV Version is a bit outdated (6.2) but Heinz-Plugin worked for me on 6.2 (except the "download" function always produced out-of-sync-Audio/Video-Downloads), but since a few months the plugin always stops unexpected playing the catchup-stream (with all my different IPTV-providers). Stream suddenly stops and I only can rewind or FFWD to start it again from a different position. I can see, that this issue is not provider/stream-related, because catchup is working in X-Streamity-Plugin under the same system, but Heinz-Plugin is better for faster access from the bouquet directly from the channel.

Is there a possibility to fix this issue - and perhaps the problem with out-of-sync-Audio/Video-Downloads in the "download" function of Heinz (under OpenATV 6.2)?

Thanks a lot!

gman

p.s.: Can´t update to openatv 6.4 or 7.0, because not all my plugins are expected to run under the new versions of OpenATV :-(

• I generally use OpenATV 6.2 as well (no reason to change what's working), and sometimes test the plugins on newer versions as well.

As for the download audio/video desync: that's due to the ffmpeg utility on the box, you can play with the command line (it's in the plugin settings) to see if it gets sorted (and let me know, I'll change the plugin defaults). Alternatively, you can use the AudioSync (if I remember correctly) plugin to tweak the playback.

Heinz was recently tweaked to support py3, without any reported bugs. Unfortunately I need to rely on the kindness of strangers to test when necessary, as I don't have a catchup supporting provider anymore.

If you turn on debugging on the plugin options, and examine the /tmp/heinz-debug.log file, do you see anything interesting? I'd suspect not really, because Heinz basically passes a stream URL/reference to whatever default player the box and leaves it alone until it's invoked again to adjust the timeline or stop.

• Hi,

thanks for the fast answer. I looked in the /tmp/heinz-debug.log when the catchup stream is stopping, but as you said: nothing special to see in the debug-file, only that the stream started a few minutes ago. But I can give you a line from a provider with catchup to test, if you mind.

And with the audio/video desync issue: What settings can I test as command line options for ffmpeg in the plugin settings? What could correct this issue?

gman

• Hi,

thanks for the fast answer. I looked in the /tmp/heinz-debug.log when the catchup stream is stopping, but as you said: nothing special to see in the debug-file, only that the stream started a few minutes ago. But I can give you a line from a provider with catchup to test, if you mind.

And with the audio/video desync issue: What settings can I test as command line options for ffmpeg in the plugin settings? What could correct this issue?

gman

For ffmpeg, not sure, try Google search for "ffmpeg fix audio video sync".

For the rest, join the Telegram chat and hit me up, I might have some time to take a look this weekend.

• Ok, thank you. I will try to install the latest version (enigma2-plugin-extensions-heinz-6.2.2t.ipk) and then contact you this weekend via telegram (https://t.me/talkenigma2) when the problem still exists in the recent version. Thank you so far.

• Unfortunately, I can´t install a newer version than heinz-6.2.2j on my OpenATV 6.2. I now tried version heinz-6.2.2t: Error after installation when I want to show Plugins and BlueScreen when opening the menu in Heinz :-(

I will send the Screenshots and error-log to you via direct conversation, oottppxx.

Can you help, please?

• Sorry, was actually expecting you to contact me on Telegram - I pushed out 6.2.2u now, that fixes the issue of the plugin not loading on oatv 6.2.

About the other error, I'd probably need some catchup supporting line to work with, but give it a go, might be working now for you.

• Sorry, was actually expecting you to contact me on Telegram - I pushed out 6.2.2u now, that fixes the issue of the plugin not loading on oatv 6.2.

About the other error, I'd probably need some catchup supporting line to work with, but give it a go, might be working now for you.

Thank you, I will test this today in the afternoon and give you a feedback.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!