Heinz - Enigma2 Catchup Plugin For IPTV

There are 63 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 18,721 times. The last Post () by gman_2020.

• Here's an example snippet:

Code
    #EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="Viceland.us" tvg-name="US: Viceland HD" tvg-logo="https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/logopedia/images/c/c4/Viceland_stacked.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/640?cb=20161101091228" group-title="Main Channels",Viceland

http://<domain.com>:<port>/<username>/<pass>/483839

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="WETv.us" tvg-name="US: WE HD" tvg-logo="https://tvseriesfinale.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/WEtvLOGO.png" group-title="Main Channels",WE

http://<domain.com>:<port>/<username>/<pass>/483833

Somewhat related question - how does your script work under the hood? How does it determine if the stream has catchup content?

• Here's an example snippet:

Code
    #EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="Viceland.us" tvg-name="US: Viceland HD" tvg-logo="https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/logopedia/images/c/c4/Viceland_stacked.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/640?cb=20161101091228" group-title="Main Channels",Viceland

http://<domain.com>:<port>/<username>/<pass>/483839

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="WETv.us" tvg-name="US: WE HD" tvg-logo="https://tvseriesfinale.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/WEtvLOGO.png" group-title="Main Channels",WE

http://<domain.com>:<port>/<username>/<pass>/483833

Somewhat related question - how does your script work under the hood? How does it determine if the stream has catchup content?

I thought you were talking about Frenchs, regarding the local file. I meant the syntax for the URL.

Regarding Heinz, it's based on the current stream URL (checking if it's an xtream-codes live stream URL) and information the provider supplies via xtream-codes API (which is accessed via domain:port).

• is there any way ofset the playback as the programs always start about 4mins in ?

i can only ofest playback in 30min increments

If you're talking about the "List offset (minutes)" parameter in the settings, that's just to adjust the listing times of the programs, for providers that supply bad EPG data (or working on different time zones Heinz doesn't know about).

The correct setting is the "Early start (minutes)" one, which should already have a default of 10 minutes; this allows you to start the show, and then rewind back up to 10 minutes (or whatever the setting adjusted to) from the stated start of the show. You do this on the regular timeline bar (the bar itself won't update to the left of zero, but the displayed time offset should update to -1, -2, ... , -10).

Let me know if this is what you were looking for.

• is there any way ofset the playback as the programs always start about 4mins in ?

i can only ofest playback in 30min increments

Was actually looking at the offsets today, and I honestly didn't recall implementing the "Play offset" but it's in there; I programmed it to be about the same as the "List offset" as providers sometimes mess up the time zones, etc... I can change it to be +1,-1, if required, so you can adjust, it's an easy change (although it will be a bitt of a pain if one needs to use a very large/very small offset - up to 360 each way). I'll take a look and publish a new version soon.

Heinz 6.2.2e now supports changing the "Play offset" setting in multiples of 1 instead of 30; for your use case you'd want to set it to -4 (or -5, depending :-)

• Hi just wondering if anyone can help I’ve just installed ketchup and it seems to have installed fine, however when I choose a program from the catchup list it doesn’t play and also I can’t seem to exit ketchup

Thanks

• Hi just wondering if anyone can help I’ve just installed ketchup and it seems to have installed fine, however when I choose a program from the catchup list it doesn’t play and also I can’t seem to exit ketchup

Thanks

To exit catchup, use the "Stop" key on your remote control (the one with the square, on the group of the play/pause/forward/rewind keys).

If catchup doesn't play, make sure you have the correct settings for service and stream type (I generally use extplayer and m3u8, but this would only work if you have serviceapp installed, otherwise try IPTV and m3u8). It could also be that your provider shows didn't record properly or are broken somehow (it does happen from time to time - check different channels/programs).

Thanks

To exit catchup, use the "Stop" key on your remote control (the one with the square, on the group of the play/pause/forward/rewind keys).

If catchup doesn't play, make sure you have the correct settings for service and stream type (I generally use extplayer and m3u8, but this would only work if you have serviceapp installed, otherwise try IPTV and m3u8). It could also be that your provider shows didn't record properly or are broken somehow (it does happen from time to time - check different channels/programs).

brilliant this now works!! Must have been a dodgy recording. Just need to figure out how to map a key. I’m using wooshbuild infinity and the options are all blurry ha

• It is but it’s all blurred you can’t make out what your actually pressing. There must be another way to setup the keys

Not sure I understand what you mean by "blurred", can you post a screenshot?

You can setup hotkeys via editing the settings file directly, but I don't recommend it. Here are my current ones:

# grep -i button /etc/enigma2/settings

config.misc.ButtonSetup.cross_down=Infobar/showServiceListOrMovies

config.misc.ButtonSetup.red=Plugins/Extensions/McDonnells/1

config.misc.ButtonSetup.showTv=Plugins/Extensions/Heinz/1

config.misc.ButtonSetup.stop=Plugins/Extensions/ReStart/1

config.misc.ButtonSetup.text=Plugins/Extensions/Absolut/1

The settings file should only be edited while enigma2 is stopped, you can achieve this by running "telinit 5" (and "telinit 3" when done to resume).

• i have install heinz from post1... when go to extensions there is a error popup that some plugins cant run - heinz miss to importl single epg..? what i have to do..? my provider support catchup,

and i use epg import to get epg for my iptv - but not in every categorie

BEAST mode...

• i have install heinz from post1... when go to extensions there is a error popup that some plugins cant run - heinz miss to importl single epg..? what i have to do..? my provider support catchup,

I'm guessing you're not running OpenATV? What system are you running, and which version?

I'm guessing you're not running OpenATV? What system are you running, and which version?

vti 14.05 is my system. i dont like atv… is there any way can you help me

BEAST mode...

vti 14.05 is my system. i dont like atv… is there any way can you help me

Can you confirm which version of Heinz you installed?

I'll do my best, but unfortunately at the moment (and during the next few weeks) I won't have access to install/test VTI.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!