Please, help me to fix my config

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,483 times. The last Post () by aurel2.

• Hello mates,

I have problems with my box. Many channels are frozen quite often...

I need help to improve my configuration. I took the DVBAPI, SERVICE, SRVID, SRVID2 from the post: [oscam] dvbapi, service, srvid, srvid2 and the binary (mipsel) from this post: Oscam OE1.6 - OE2.0 - Fpu - Openpli 4.0

My box is a Vu+Zero (enigma 2) and the satellites that i use are 19.2 and 13.0. I have problems with many channels, but above all with the adult channels of both satellites.

This is my current oscam.config (i have hidden a couple of things for security)

So, can you help me to improve it? or give me an example, please?

Thanks you very much in advance

• You have a very complex config set up, do you really need that ?

Also what caid do you have problems with ?

Have you configured your prio and ignore ?

Probably i don't need that config, i copied it from another place... So i would like to know a sample config that works fine.

So, i am looking for a good config for astra 19.2 and hotbird 13.0. Do you have an example of oscam.config for these satellites?

I dont know how to set prio and ignore, i am only copy the DVBAPI, SERVICE, SRVID, SRVID2 from [oscam] dvbapi, service, srvid, srvid2

Thanks you very much

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!