Looking for a Higher End Sat Reciever.

There are 35 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,884 times. The last Post () by Davicom.

• Indeed!

At the moment, I would say, the best developers are around ZgemmaH7/AX51/Mutant51... The usual suspects in Germany etc. are no longer at the cutting edge...

What's your view?

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Indeed!

At the moment, I would say, the best developers are around ZgemmaH7/AX51/Mutant51... The usual suspects in Germany etc. are no longer at the cutting edge...

What's your view?

As a retailer of many brands we have to remain impartial, but yes Zgemma has very good driver support, we've only worked with their new generation 4K receivers though. Also Edision has very good driver support, but often the new OS Nino Pro and OS Mio 4K get overlooked. These have the best blind scanning capabilities on the market right now.

world-of-satellite-banner.gif
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

• Understood, of course...

The PurE2 Team just got 2 Edision 4K pieces and we are investing time in that but I wouldn't know yet, as I didn't get it...

However, I got Alien5 and in the OFW it also has blindscan which seems pretty good to me, as it takes 4 runs per satellite, than additional one for radio stations... Not managed to get as far as E2 for it, yet... :)

Anyway, onwards and upwards... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• i have never seen so ugly design and in 2019 come on guys look in the samsung tv lg tv android tv new lines software and hadware design remote etc..If the E2 brands dont bring some improvements nobody will buy why would they now that iptv works superb lets be fair and say why you need E2 box plugins are old GUI so so not much or nothing new so many plugins not working not one unified REPO if Android ATV 9 or 10 , unify things like in the Project Treble and the Next generation AnroidTV wich now running native android on some new TV not all, things will get bad for E2 i personally using it and 100 people that i know for the cams but thats also chainging as there is not much coming no uhd keys no new updates so if we go on iptv I dont need E2 Reciver even Infomir Mag has android box with some inovative things like remotes GUi ,box design and so on. i might not understand much i just saying my opinion from consumer perspective i have only sold 2 receivers in 2018 and 100 iptv mainly native apps or some sitck so you make the math. who would like something ugly looking thing with remote wich look like is from 1980 with a new good looking Smart TV come on Gorski say something because if that what the BRANDS have than i am Johnatan Ive and Steve Jobs all in one

• Hi,

just to say thanks for your advice. Especially for that I'm quoting, that cleared my ideas. Considers I'm totally inexpert about enigma decoder, just two days of "study" around.

• so why not recommend gigablue

WHY VU+ if am Wrong

• S. Jobs was an imposter and if one can't see him for who he really was - commiserations...

Not to be able to distinguish between style and substance.... oh, well...

E2 plugins are not 'old', like anything else they keep changing, new ones are being written all the time and old ones are improving. See FNC, E2iPlayer etc.

And so what if Kodi is 'old'? It's great and basta...

I could go on but I suspect it's pointless...

• You are just factually wrong on all points...

• One must have more LNBs for more satellite positions that are more than 1 or 1,5 degree apart.

Dishes can be single reflector (offset or prime focus) or dual reflector (T90, for instance).

Then, you need switches (depending on your other equipment), good quality cables etc.

Anyway, IIYF, m8 - for all sorts of combinations... :)

Free-Shipping-Multi-Feed-LNB-Bracket-Holder-For-Satellite-Dish-Or-Antenna-Hold-Up-To-3.jpg

s-l1000.jpg

s-l1000.jpg

• As what's posted above, you'd need a dual LNB holder, but I think due to the size of the unicable LNB's we stock it will be hard to get both 13 & 19 degs. I think our LNB's will be too wide. The two satellites are only 3 degrees apart so you'll need some narrow unicable LNB's.

world-of-satellite-banner.gif
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

• Today I spoke to the antenna technician. I was messed up with ideas more than anything else.

I would first like an advice from you: I have an Ultimo 4k, with 1xDVB-S2X FBC, and 1xDVB-T2 dual, if I will modify the system properly, perhaps I will also take the second dvb-s2x fbc. But like, as above, i would like your experience suggestion.

My intention is to mount the stirrup with 3 lnb pointed to 13, 16, 19.2.

The techician, said to me that, however, isn't possible to see from 2 sateliites at the same time. Is it true?

What configuration do you recommend, to mount 3 lnb.

• What kind of lnb do I need? The techician said to me that one could be standard, but the others two needs to be "PIN" translato from italian, he said that these kind do not allow interference with the only classic lnb.
    • what do I need to use/exploit properly and correctly the 16 demodulators made available by the two two dvb-s2X tuners, so theoretically have the possibility to see 16 channels simultaneously
    • As, above. Does the vision of a satellite affect another's?
    • What kind of switch do I need? If I need it?

thanks in advance to those who want to help me

• Post no. 10, m8... GThomas managed with 3 dishes and FBC tuners, LNBs and switches to suit the system etc. - talk to him, also...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!