Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

There are 1,465 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 148,665 times. The last Post () by bmitie.

• Hi.

I have updated to the latest version of OpenVix 5.3.037 but am having issues installing the Slyk1080r19 skin.

I install the shared componenets 1.01 file and reboot then try install v2.15 of the skin and my box goes in to a constant loop once I select the skin in the GUI.

I had to ftp in to the box and delete the folder to get it to boot again.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks

• Official Post

I get this crash with the ones from GIT

• Official Post

I have deleted your attachment as it has your IPTV details in it. Look for the line that has http%3a

• ok I copied the openatv latest serviceinfo file for my custom component. Obviously not compatible with both openatv and openvix.

I will amend the file to play happy with both

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Official Post

Two of Kiddac's skins are now available on the plugin servers of OE-A images (more may follow later). OpenATV, OpenViX, OpenSpa, etc. These are for images built on 22/7/20 and newer. The skins will be built from the source files. OpenATV have daily builds so you should be fine. for any bug fixes. Vix do builds roughly every fortnight, so you may have to wait for fixes if installing from the plugin server.

If installing from the plugin server, the dependency will not be visible, but will still be installed when you install the skins.

To install them

Menu > Plugins > Green (download plugins) > Skins > OK (to expand list) > scroll down (right/left jumps a page) > Select skin > OK to confirm

Advanced users who want to install by command line ( please ignore this if you have used the remote to install the skin already)

opkg install enigma2-plugin-skins-kiddac-1080-slyk-q

opkg install enigma2-plugin-skins-kiddac-1080-slyk-r19

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!