Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

There are 1,468 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 150,836 times. The last Post () by hrvat.

• They should work on pure2. Obviously pure2 has some of its own custom plugins and screens that wont be skinned, but the majority of the screens should work no problem.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• As i have just done a bulk update of all my skins.

Sometimes things go wrong, when you do so many things at once.

Please let me know if there are any issues.

I will be back online in about an hour.

Cheers.

• Answering a few questions regarding my skins....

Q)Will I be converting my updated skins into the older 720 skin versions.

A) Yes when I get round to it. (will then be available via my dropbox only, not on here)

Q) Has slyk 1080 R19 folder changed.

A) Yes. Slyk 1080 R19 has had its skin folder changed to "slyk-1080-r19". This is so I can redo the original slyk1080 skin. Which will then keep the original folder "slyk-1080"

Q) Slyk 1080 R19 no loner works with toppicks.

A) There is a new version of toppicks v5.1 which references the new folder "slyk-1080-r19"

Q) Are you skinning the multiboot screens

A) Yes. I thought I already had. Didn't realise there was so many different version. Will be updated today.

Q) Debug logs show lots of warning regarding these skins

A) As most of my skins are copying main provider interfaces. I do not always include all elements in a screen that can be included. This is to keep the screen similar to the original screens. These missing elements will be flagged as a warnings. I also design my skins for multiple images. Sometimes there are variations in the screens between different images. This cannot be avoided. The only time it is of concern is if its crashing your box. Then you need to inform me.

Q) Blah blah blah plugin isn't skinned
    A) I only ever skin the most commonly used plugins. (if possible Not all plugins are skinnable). Some I have absolutely no interest in at all.

Q) Are you creating any new skins

A) My involvement with enigma2 is coming to an end. I have spent 4 years solid doing this. It's getting to that time in life when I need to starting focusing on my career and my time could be better spent doing that. I will always be doing something, it's now ingrained in my lifestyle. But I will be doing less and less.
    I am also very disgruntled that I have worked flat out this year with Jedi Xtream Plugin. Its been downloaded 1000s of times, and hardly anyone at all this year has shown any appreciation at all to contributing to my beer kitty. In fact excluding seagen, willo, pauldb, dsayers, the grand total of people who have bought me a beer in 2019 is 4. Which is absolutely pathetic. So it really isn't worth me keep killing myself every evening with all this work to receive absolutely nothing back.

• In 2019 its surprising the number of people who still ask for 720 version of my skins.

So today I have downscaled all my latest skins.

You will still need a modern image though due to the new elements and button codes used in my skins.

Slyk Onyx 1080 -> Slyk Onyx 720

Slyk Q 1080 -> Slyk Q 720

Slyk 1080 R19 -> Slyk 720 R19

VSkin 1080 -> VSkin 720

VSkin Bolt 1080 -> VSkin Bolt 720

VSkin Red 1080 -> VSkin Red 720

All files can be found in the skin folder of my dropbox.

Dropbox link is under my avatar.

The 720 skins need TopPicks V5.2, which can now be found in any of my main 1080 skin threads (or the skin extras folder on dropbox)

The original Slyk 1080 will be updated, and also downscaled to 720 soon.

• These were done quickly with my converter app and a few manual tweaks

I did give them a quick once over, but not thoroughly.

If you spot any discrepancies with any of the 720 skins please let me know and I will amend.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!