Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

There are 1,432 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 145,776 times. The last Post () by urie.

• that one is in settings (i think), press menu on that page, then settings.

I have try changing it but nothing happens also have problem with softcams panels (openvix 5.3 Image) once it's active, It stop showing cam, only way to view is change the default skin.

Many thanks

• Hi Kiddac firstly let me say thanks a lot man, your skin's are really really good so appreciate your efforts I'm sure it takes a lot of time.

I have an issue with my vskin. When I bring up the graphical infobarEPG it only shows 2 rows, when I press menu and change the rows to 3 then it how's 3 does but everytime the next day 8t revert back to 2 rows only. I'm not sure why?? Any help would be great keep up the good work!c74d3f49905.jpg

6b4ca.jpg

• usr\share\enigma2\vskin-1080\v-epg.xml

there is a screen in there called.

GraphicalInfoBarEPG

NumberOfRows="3"

This is already set to 3. So I presume you are on vix. (that does wierd things)

You can try deleting that entire line to see if your box changes. NumberOfRows="3"

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• @KiddaC

Can you check this screen, please?

MENU - SETUP - USER INTERFACE - SKIN SETUP - OSD POSITION

In my box (Vu+ Solo SE) with OpenblackHole and your skin modded by seagen: enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk-q-1080-obh_1.27_20190917_all.ipk is not ok.

Can you check this one too, please?

MENU - SETUP - SYSTEM - REMOTE CONTROL CODE

Regards

EDIT

move this post to Slyk-Q-1080 by KiddaC for OpenBlackhole 4.3 Mod please.

• hi guys, been searching threads but not having much luck, im looking for image downloads for zgemma boxes, h2s h52s and h9, have wooshbuild on but wondered if there was better as never liked it, plus cant get my iptv working via it, i use suls and putty the script over, channel names all show but wont play ...

also looking into new zgemma box, thats best one on market at the mo.

cheers guys

• I've been trying without success to have 'sky tabs' on epg on the v.skin 1080 and the v.skin 1080 bolt.

I'm on openatv using a zemma h2s.

I installed each skin, installed the openatv epgselectionmod.ipk

changed the extras.xml

replaced the epgselection.pyo with the .py from your dropbox ( i could only find it in skins/legacy skins/mods)

and have rebooted.

The logo's changed and the epg buttons have changed but bouquet tabs have not.

Is this a known problem or is there something I am doing wrong?

I have also tried with the Onyx skin, but there is no extra's.xml to edit. I tried adding one anyway but it did nothing. This is by far my favourite skin and I would stick with this if I could get the bouquet tabs showing.

Edited once, last by The Dunc: added on ().

• In each of my skin threads there is a copy of the epgselection mod.

For example

*UPDATED* Vskins 1080 (Install - FAQs)

For vskins edit extras.xml

<screen name="GraphicalEPGPIG" position="0,0" size="1920,1080" backgroundColor="transparent" flags="wfNoBorder">

<panel name="GraphicalEPGPIG2" />

</screen>

<screen name="GraphicalEPG" position="0,0" size="1920,1080" backgroundColor="transparent" flags="wfNoBorder">

<panel name="GraphicalEPG2" />

</screen>

The tabs should then appear on the main epg. (EPG button)

For Onyx I did write some instructions in my Mods thread. I presume they still work.

KiddaC Skins - Mods

• Thank you.

I reset my box and reinstalled openatv, it's working fine on the vskin now.

I didn't see the instructions in the mods thread for onyx. Do I cut and paste from the .txt file into the EPG.py, deleting the epgselectionigpig section and replacing it?

• hey running slykq1080 zgemma h7s openatv6.2 - when i open xe the highlight bar is not visible so im having to guess which one is selected without seing it on screen if that makes sense ... also on a channel with catchup i go to scroll down list and i cannot see whats highlighted and to scroll up and down i have to use left and right any ideas on a fix many thanks

• hey running slykq1080 zgemma h7s openatv6.2 - when i open xe the highlight bar is not visible so im having to guess which one is selected without seing it on screen if that makes sense ... also on a channel with catchup i go to scroll down list and i cannot see whats highlighted and to scroll up and down i have to use left and right any ideas on a fix many thanks

You posted the same question on Chab's SkyQ V3 thread on another forum.

Are you also having the same problem with KiddaC's SlyQ skin?

• shaw1905

As I am bored I have done some investigating for you.

Never used xtream editor or its All in one package.

I cannot even be bothered installing onto my box.

But downloading the IPK and looking at the code. Here is what I think is wrong with it.

xe installs into this folder

\usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\XE

in that folder there should be 4 skin files.

ca3830.png

So I presume you are using the skin_1080.xml file

General problems. They have used named colours in the skin code.

foregroundColor="yellow"
    backgroundColor="blue"

etc

This is making the assumption that the user installed skin has these colours in their skin.xml file.
    This might not always be the case. So this plugin will crash on skins that don't include these named colour.

The skinner of XE should have used hex values for everything. Skinner of XE isn't that clued up.

red = #ff0011

green = #307e13

yellow = #ffff00

blue = #0064c7

The have also only set the foregroundColor for most elements but not the backgroundColor. Means fuzzy text.

In the screen - XtreamEditorConfig

the have a config list with no colours. (this is your settings pages)

<widget name="config" position="15,15" size="885,645" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" itemHeight="38" font="Regular;28" />

This means its going to take the colours and select colours which are set in the user applied skin. And also the background graphics for selectbars. The path of them graphics are not relative to this plugin. So nothing will be shown. Which is why this will probably work on metrix skin as that doesn't use graphics.

So that needs to include colours like

<widget name="config" position="15,15" size="885,645" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" itemHeight="38" font="Regular;28" foregroundColor="#ffffff" backgroundColor="#000000" foregroundColorSelected="#ffffff" backgroundColorSelected="#0064c7" />

Again the screen - XtreamEditorCatchup

has no colours defined in the the list element. foregroundColor, backgroundColor, foregroundColorSelected, backgroundColorSelected

<widget source="list" render="Listbox" ...

It is also using TemplatedMultiContent so you can add the colours to that to

here is an example from one of my skins colouring multicontent

The colour values are 0x00 (then your normal 6 digit hex)
    MultiContentEntryText(pos = (15,0), size = (970,78), text = 0, color = 0x00ffffff, color_sel = 0x00ffffff, backcolor_sel = 0x0000437c)

As mentioned. I have given you some guidance. It's up to you or someone else to fix it. It's not my job to fix 3rd party plugins, especially ones that rival my own plugins.

And backup your original files first if you are going to experiment.

If you bootloop your box or the plugin fails to load, just undo your amends and reboot.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!