Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

There are 1,432 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 145,524 times. The last Post () by urie.

• Also when I watch a recorded program instead of having time displayed on lcd on from of zgemma it plays a countdown of the film but only from 100 mins before the 100 mins it shows the clock but every min tht passes it flickers with the number of the film length thts left I.E 115 mins ... 114 AND SO ON

I'm using 6.4 open atv but I see its beta prob why I'm thinking picons top pics etc not correctly working

• I have been testing the latest openatv today to see whats broke/changed.

IPKs not loading but showing no errors. Fully reboot your box (not just gui). Then try again.

Toppicks not loading. Fully reboot your box (not just gui). Then try again. For some reason the PIL library doesn't play well until you do this.

Picons not loading in EPG. This is because you are using an EPG mod. It seems things have changed since I wrote my EPG mod.

its a bit of a mess with picons on though. Doesn't even use a default picon or spacer if no picon. Don't think I will be turning that pile of crap on.

c0bf0739c5377badfb09.png

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• I am in the process of re-writing the openatv epg mod. Just spent an hour deleting out over 1000 lines of code for vertical EPG. That isn't going in my new mod file because it's the biggest waste of space ever. Whoever thought that was a good idea and surprisingly still updating it, needs to get a new hobby.

• When will new mod be ready friend

A day or 2, its lots of code to delve through. The EPGSelection.py file is one of the largest in the build.
    Takes time to work out where to put the mod code.

Any idea if there will be a slyk q skin without top picks just like the standard slyk one thanks again for all you do

The whole point of the Slyk Q skin is the visual eye candy.
    If you want to remove the toppicks bit open up

\usr\share\enigma2\slyk-q-1080\q-menus.xml

and remove these lines

<screen name="menu-1panel">

<ePixmap pixmap="q-toppicks/hero.jpg" position="0,0" size="1920,1080" zPosition="-1" />

<panel name="logo" />

<panel name="time" />

<panel name="tv" />

<panel name="q-title" />

<panel name="leftnav" />

<panel name="rightnav" />

<widget source="menu" render="Listbox" position="90,545" size="364,535" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="mid" backgroundColorSelected="select-darkblue-bg"

selectionPixmap="q-selectbars/q-menu.png" itemHeight="78" font="Regular;33" transparent="1" enableWrapAround="1" scrollbarMode="showNever" zPosition="3" >

<convert type="TemplatedMultiContent">

{"template": [

MultiContentEntryText(pos = (15,0), size = (334,78), flags = RT_HALIGN_LEFT|RT_VALIGN_CENTER, text = 0, color = 0x00ffffff, color_sel = 0x00ffffff, backcolor_sel = 0x0000437c)

],

"fonts": [gFont("Regular",33)],

"itemHeight": 78

}

</convert>

</widget>

<panel name="nav-gradient"/>

<panel name="toppicks" />

</screen>

or if you want a fatter menu now its naked. Change this screen instead

<screen name="menu_mainmenu" position="0,0" size="1920,1080" flags="wfNoBorder" backgroundColor="transparent" title="Main Menu">

<panel name="menu-2panel" />

</screen>

• I have been testing the latest openatv today to see whats broke/changed.

IPKs not loading but showing no errors. Fully reboot your box (not just gui). Then try again.

When you say this, do you mean with regards to installing the skins, i.e. reboot before installing, or fully reboot after installing? Is it worth removing and reinstalling after a full reboot?

• these observations were just issues I had after installing the very latest openatv build. (and I like to think I know what I am doing :) )

Some of my IPKs i.e Jedi and EPiconizer would not initially load, and did not throw an install error.

On fully rebooting my box, they installed no problems.

Installing my skins were fine.

Top Picks needs a full reboot to fully kick in the PIL image library used.

Basically all I am saying if you seem to have an issue installing something, firstly try a reboot gui, if that doesn't work try a full reboot, if that doesn't work, throw your box out the window.

• Haha! Ive only just got it... I don't want to lob it out of the window just yet (though I think the mrs does... no patience!). Anyway, it all seems to install ok (that I can tell). Just no picons in places I would expect to see them. "/media/hdd/picon" is a valid location yeah?

Maybe I need to upgrade my OpenATV version from 6.2 to something later....

• I've restarted the box fully and yes top picks changes each time I do this but thts it after tht just stays the same I have done nothing to settings just tried full restart mate

• Haha! Ive only just got it... I don't want to lob it out of the window just yet (though I think the mrs does... no patience!). Anyway, it all seems to install ok (that I can tell). Just no picons in places I would expect to see them. "/media/hdd/picon" is a valid location yeah?

Maybe I need to upgrade my OpenATV version from 6.2 to something later....

So I had a browse through the box and had a look in the "/usr/share/enigma2/picon"". In there I could see some picons using the SRP name in the root, and a folder called xtream which had SNP picons. I removed just the SRP ones, and this then broke the "Channel Select (TV Button)" screen picons. I then removed the SNP, and then the picons came back, so I assumed that this was stopping the "/media/hdd/picon" folder from being used.

Still hasnt resolved picons not showing in the info bar though :crying: Still looking into it. I think I am going to have to enable logging to see what is happening.

• Do u get picons through doing this on epg tho mate I'm missing those I also have a file called xtream on my box

• guys I mentioned a few posts up that EPG picons are broken if you are using an EPG mod on recent openatv. (and maybe openvix)
    i.e your coloured buttons say "options, recordings, 24+, 24-

If you are using an EPG mod, I am currently rewriting my version to fix this error.

• And you also need to understand how picons work if you are trying to get picons for IPTV.

SNP are based on the name of the channel. These don't particular work well with IPTV channels. For example bbcone.png is not going to pick up UK: BBC One.

SRP are based on the service ref of the channel. As most IPTV plugins write in their own unique service ref, again this means these will not work as most picon sets are based on the satellite ref.

To make picons work with IPTV you need to use an app that changes the name of the channels (i.e like my JEDI can do for UK channels.)

or you have to use an external app like e-channelizer. Once you have created your IPTV channel lists, you need to download them in e-channelizer and assign picons to them. These then can be either SNP or SRP. The you reupload these assigned picons back to your box.

• Ive got a day off work today, so been trying to debug why picons arent showing on my infobar. I looked at the XML file to see what was being called and can see that the XML files are all fine, and I am using the right size downloaded file on my hdd. I then looked at the Picon.py code (Slyk18Picon.py) and enabled the two logging lines in def changed(self, what):...

print "\n******* png" + str(pngname)

print "\n******* last" + str(lastPiconPath)

I made sure the pyo file was rebuilt by removing the pyo and reselecting the skin. This seemed to create a new pyo, so am assuming this kicked in the logging lines. I then ran up a SSH session and ran:

ENIGMA_DEBUG_LVL=4 enigma2

I followed through the log output to see what was being used for picons. I can see it is using the right path, because that was being logged:

12:58:20.4528 Components/Renderer/Slyk18Picon.py:70 onMountpointAdded [Picon] adding path: /media/hdd/picon/

Randomly though, even though I am watching debugging, I cannot see any PRINTS for the code I readded.

What am I doing wrong when it comes to trying to view debugging output from the skin plugin?

• hi KiddaC

I've old skin version of onyx 1080 in my zgemma h5 with openatv 6.2

I want install last version (2.25)

It's compatibile with openatv 6.2?

I must install only new ipk file or i must remove old version?

If i must only install new ipk file, i must change before the skin with an other?

• guys I mentioned a few posts up that EPG picons are broken if you are using an EPG mod on recent openatv. (and maybe openvix)
    i.e your coloured buttons say "options, recordings, 24+, 24-

If you are using an EPG mod, I am currently rewriting my version to fix this error.

Any epg mod yet pal

• Is it compatible with openatv 6.2. Erm... not to sure... we have new coloured buttons code now, new virtual keyboard, new softcam screens.

Quite a bit has changed from openatv 6.2 -> 6.3

New IPK will override your old one. So to be safe go into menu > plugins > remove plugins > skins

Take a note of what version you have installed. I can send you an old IPK if it doesn't work.

If overwriting an existing onyx skin with new onyx skin, yes its best to switch to default skin before installing.

• My version is 1.04_20180226)

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!