Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

There are 1,432 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 145,215 times. The last Post () by urie.

• On the channel selection screen on R19 1080 skin the video player in the top right is offset by about 1-2mm on my screen leaving a thin black bar to the left of the playing video.

Is there anyway to fix this as it is a little annoying :)

• reni10 degsy1969

On some of my skins I hack around this by putting a mask over the tv, and slightly enlarging the MINI TV behind it. I cannot do this on slyk R19 1080 as its flush to the right edge.

The only way to prevent this bug, a bug that has been around for ever in enigma2 is to not adjust your tv screen offset via your sat box.

So you need to reset your screen offset in your satbox. You then hopefully have a setting on your TV picture settings instead. (not your sat box) Something like Fit to Screen / screen fit...

To reset your screen on openatv its

usage and gui > extended gui > osd position. (other boxes all have this option - its just finding where it lives in your menus)

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• with no doubt

Hello everyone, am using slyk1080r19 2.07 20190110

and it is the best skin ive seen in the enigma2 world so far

but i always wondered if there's anyway to add the server informations in the first infobar (specifically in this area)

if there is a way to do it i'll really appreciate telling me how to

ps:i am so noob in skin modif (litterally)

86770c5f175b.jpg

• just change the width as mentioned in the above settings until it fits.

There is no definite answer, as it depends whether you are showing the picons. And what size you showing the picons.

• just change the width as mentioned in the above settings until it fits.

There is no definite answer, as it depends whether you are showing the picons. And what size you showing the picons.

The service width increases the width of the box. Im referring to the vertical grey line that comes runs down the screen. I need a wide service width but the grey line is fixed

• mo7866

ok, so what you want to do is so much work it isn't worth the hassle.

Screens in enigma2 are not like responsive websites. Every single element in an enigma2 skin is absolutely positioned.

You cannot just move one element and then everything else magically moves accordingly.

To move the dividing line to allow more of your long channels names to be shown, you need to amend every single element on that page

21d05.png

You would have to move the divider

Resize the TV

Realign the date

Realign all the buttons

Resize the EPG

Move the description across

etc etc.

If you want to show picons in EPG ( I personally never understood peoples obsession with showing picons in EPG - they take up pointless space)

Then you have to work out the numbers for all the values

Press menu on your EPG

Select what you want shown in the EPG

55cc835841b9e14c7f611.png

Then you need to work out the maths for the shown elements.

That space in Onyx skin is 480 pixels.

If you have picons show at 100 pixels.

Then you need to amend the service width to 480 - 100 = 380

9d455.png

1f74ae5e88227a5a.png

Editting the skin files to acheive what you want, is probably beyond the scope of a person that isn't an experienced skinner.

As all my files are template based. So amending 1 screen might effect many more screens.

Either don't show picons, or adjust your settings numbers, or use a different skin that has more room for long iptv titles.

They are your only real options. Or just use channel select screen to view epg (TV BUTTON or press down arrow on tv). Much more room to view whats on, on that screen.

• Many thanks for explaining it in detail. Is there any way just to remove it all together or change the height so that it just covers the mini tv area. That way nothing else will need moving

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!