Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

There are 1,432 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 145,211 times. The last Post () by urie.

• It all gets very complicated with my skins.

<panel name="divider1" /> is a template panel

The template panel code lives in

o-main-templates.xml

Code
    <screen name="divider1">
    <ePixmap pixmap="o-backgrounds/v-glass-div.png" alphatest="blend" position="467,0" size="50,1080" zPosition="3" />
    </screen>

which as you can then see, calls the graphic v-glass-div.png

that lives in

/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-onyx-1080/o-backgrounds

as its a template, it is used in many places that has that left glass divider.

Amending the graphic file amends it everywhere it is used.

You still following :loolz:

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• o-epg.xml same screen

<widget name="tabsrow" position="489,272" size="1431,54" backgroundColor="transparent" transparent="1" />

I’ve moved the tabs along and shortened the line on the main epg screen

How can I remove the line totally from the main menu screen.

Do you think anything else will have messed up?

That line that I shortened had a glow at the bottom. Can that be removed?

• I am far too busy to answer all your questions.

my file names pretty much say what is in them

o-menus.xml ???

I have given you a heads up of the structure of my files.

If it's a panel template it usually lives in o-main-templates

If its not a panel template you can just amend the positioning / size etc in that screen.

I recommend you download the skin folder to your computer for faster searching.

/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-onyx-1080

If you turn on debug logs on your box. You can go into any screen and then look at your debug log to see what that screen is called.

For example main menu.

/home/root/logs

486e3d2dc897b25.png

Then you can just use something like notepad++ to search for that screen name to find where it lives in my files

8d3922fd451.png

• All sorted now thanks. Removed v-glass-divider and flare from o-backgrounds and moved along the tabs as you mentioned.

Thank you once again 👍

• have you found an update for this at all yet? atv 6.4 seems to do the same aswell, unless i am missing something

edit, got sorted with atv, blonde moment.

• When i press "OK" on my openatv receiver and then press the down/up arrow i have the channel selection and it looks like this:

QI8UBFk.jpg

As you can see i have the day and then hour.minute but i dont know why when i switch channel with Channel + or - i have the same layout but with day, hour:minute and the channel number in front of the channel name.

I searched all files but i cant find where its set :( The debug log shows me

Code
    13:03:19.9564 {   } /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/python/util.py:815 untilConcludes 2020-06-14 13:03:19+0200 [-] [SCREENNAME]  InfoBar
    13:03:19.9604 [   ] service/servicedvb.cpp:1747 timeshift [eDVBServicePlay] timeshift
    13:03:20.7879 [   ] driver/rcinput.cpp:38 handleCode [eRCDeviceInputDev] 1 6c 1
    13:03:20.7925 {   } /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/python/util.py:815 untilConcludes 2020-06-14 13:03:20+0200 [-] KEY: 108 0 KEY_DOWN DOWN
    13:03:20.8223 {   } /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/python/util.py:815 untilConcludes 2020-06-14 13:03:20+0200 [-] [ActionMap] Keymap 'InfobarChannelSelection' -> Action = 'switchChannelDown'.
    13:03:20.8593 {   } /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/python/util.py:815 untilConcludes 2020-06-14 13:03:20+0200 [-] [SKIN] Parsing embedded skin <embedded-in-'SimpleSummary'>
    13:03:20.8656 {   } /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/python/util.py:815 untilConcludes 2020-06-14 13:03:20+0200 [-] [SKIN] processing screen <embedded-in-'SimpleSummary'>:
    13:03:20.8753 {   } /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/python/util.py:815 untilConcludes 2020-06-14 13:03:20+0200 [-] [SCREENNAME]  ['ChannelSelection_summary', 'SimpleSummary']
    13:03:20.8861 {   } /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/python/util.py:815 untilConcludes 2020-06-14 13:03:20+0200 [-] [SCREENNAME]  ChannelSelection

But whatever i change in the file "q-channel-selection.xml" nothing changes. I dont know where exactly i can replace the "." to ":" as its just in this channel select

• KiddaC any advice for my previous question ? :) Ich changed the whole "q-channel-selection.xml" but nothing changed doesnt matter what i changed. Feels like the "q-channel-selection.xml" isnt loaded or so i dont know im pretty new to all this skin and modding stuff its the first time im working on a skin :D

• romestylez

what your screen shot is actually showing is the infobar. (ok button), not channel select. Channel select is TV button or Up or down on your arrows from live tv.

Slyk Q (OK button)

2c4485991a342621d432cf3.png

Press Channel +

cdb25c4898ae5089c8e1a74.png

I don't understand what the issue is you are reporting

You will get a channel number if that channel lives in one of your bouquets.

If the channel is from favourites or last scanned, you will not get a channel number.

The number isn't actually a channel number per se. It is the position of it in your bouquets.

• KiddaC thx for the answer just to clarify.

I have binded "Press OK" = "Channellist" so when i press ok i get the channel list and there the time format is wrong. I have changed the key binding so when i press "OK" i get the inforbar. In that infobar everything is correct i got the time seperated by ":" and also the channel number is shown.

If you check the attached Screenshot you see the time seperated with a "." when i press up/down arrows i scroll the channel list and its still seperated with "."

iysvllj.jpg

All channels are in one bouquets but to be honest the channel number i dont really care about but the wrong seperated time is annoying for me :D

• You are totally confusing me mate.

Infobar screen

q-infobar.xml

f14e2dd07.png

<screen name="InfoBar" ...

1)

<!-- date -->

<widget source="global.CurrentTime" render="Label" position="18,995" size="396,42" font="Regular;33" foregroundColor="infobargrey" backgroundColor="blackglass" valign="top" halign="right" transparent="1">

<convert type="Slyk18ClockToText">Slyk18DateFormat1</convert>

</widget>

2)

<!-- now start time -->

<widget source="session.Event_Now" render="Label" position="447,984" size="135,42" font="Bold;33" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="blackglass" noWrap="1" valign="top" halign="left" transparent="1" zPosition="1">

<convert type="EventTime">StartTime</convert>

<convert type="Slyk18ClockToText">Slyk18Time</convert>

</widget>

3)

<!-- next start time -->

<widget source="session.Event_Next" render="Label" position="1590,984" size="279,42" font="Regular;33" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="blackglass" valign="top" noWrap="1" transparent="1" zPosition="1">

<convert type="EventTime">StartTime</convert>

<convert type="Slyk18ClockToText">Slyk18Time</convert>

</widget>

These times are custom elements I created. They are not enigma2 standard dates.

The custom python elements live in

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/Slyk18ClockToText.py

Slyk18DateFormat1

Code
    elif self.type == self.SLYK18_DATE_FORMAT1:
        if hours24:
            d = _("%A, %H.%M")
        else:
            d = _("%A, %l.%M") + _(timesuffix)

Slyk18Time

Code
    elif self.type == self.SLYK18_TIME:
        if hours24:
            d = _("%H.%M")
        else:
            d = _("%l.%M") + _(timesuffix)

12 hour or 24 hour clock is set in

\usr\share\enigma2\slyk-common\timeformat.txt

Time = 12

There is nothing in my code that displays a colon : for the times.

strftime reference

https://linux.die.net/man/3/strftime

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!