Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

There are 1,435 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 146,694 times. The last Post () by vu-user.

• Sorry if this has been asked,on slyk r19 how can i get the menu to look retro like the old boxes rather than with toppicks thankyou.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Think I tried that and box just reverted back to vox night skin,however I have just flashed openatv and will give it ago tomorrow, thanks for replying,.Hope you are keeping well,thanks for all the hard work you put into your plugins.

• Hi matey,

Not sure what's happened.

I'm on openatv 6.4

Onyx for example was working fine until I decided to have a go at a few other skins via the feeds. Returned back to Onyx and the problem started. As I said.. it just seems to be on your skins.

I've tried an old ipk of Onyx and have also tried updating via the feeds (which as you said installed the shared components ipk first). Still missing text

Edited once, last by Riverz ().

• Think I tried that and box just reverted back to vox night skin,however I have just flashed openatv and will give it ago tomorrow, thanks for replying,.Hope you are keeping well,thanks for all the hard work you put into your plugins.

maybe you brought in an error

skin.xml in the skin usr/share/enigma2/ slyk skin folder

f2992bc7c93d559de20db7f1f.png

• Thanks for the new updates. Just an FYI installing on openvix 6.0.008.

The ipk shared dependencies errors out as already exists (currently v9). The skin update also errors with dependency issues, however it resolves and downloads and installs shared v10 and then installs the skin update successfully.

So it appears if you need to upgrade the skin , just use the skin ipk.

• For anyone using my skins on openatv 7.0 I have pushed some updates to the skin files to prevent the messagebox popup crashing.

Openatv 7.1 works and stops the crashes but only if I overwrite the q-general.xml as you previously posted for me. Have you pushed the correct skin as mentioned in #908 above as this still crashes. Bottom line is both 7.0 and 7.1 fix the Jedi & Xstreamity crashes I was getting once I overwrite that file.

• tbe ok I installed openatv 7.0 from last week

I can get the crash.

But...

I don't know why my amended code actually fails

I changed my skin code to

count = 0

if self.list:

count = len(self.list)

which should not read the len value if self.list = None

but it still does.

So if I change it to

count = 0

if self.list is not None:

count = len(self.list)

all is good. Weird.

I will update my skins again

• Finally fixed my virtual keyboard selection after about 3 years. (it needed an odd number key size. I had 68, changed it to 67 )
    I don't care what they say, their code is still wrong as you can't layer a png with slight opacity over the top to highlight selection

b887132cc84b50b15.png

I have also totally redone my messagebox code - much neater code

Just got to do my consolebox code and I will reupload all my skins (again)

• Hi KiddaC, sorry about this but Jedi and Xstreamity still crash with the updated skin unless I overwrite the q-general.xml file you previously sent. Once this file has been applied the crashes do not happen and the number bouquets completed message box appears correctly. Same with Xstreamity and the Manual EPG Update option. Set this up on a clean install of openatv 7.1 will try a clean openatv 7.0 and see if the same and get back to you but assume it will be. Thanks as always.

UPDATED; As expected v7.0 also still has the same issue regarding Jedi & Xstreamity

Edited once, last by tbe: Additional info added ().

• tbe, this cant possible still be happening.

I download openatv 7.0 from this week. It had the error.

I update my skins, I no longer have this error.

Have you actually checked the skin file on your box.

q-general

and the messagebox code should now look like this

Notice line 22 below. It is checking self.list is not None.

Your orignal error was because openatv made this self.list = None.

• I will switch to a clean install later and check it out, what I am doing is a clean install of openatv 7.* and then installing enigma2-plugin-skincomponents-kiddac-shared-skin_1.10_all.ipk.

I restart enigma and then install enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk-q-1080_1.32.20220314_all.ipk.

Next I change the skin to the SlyQ skin and install Jedi and Xstreamity and set the settings for my suppliers and restart enigma.

When I now run Jedi and run the playlist entries to create the bouquets it hangs when it should show the information box with the number of bouquets created.

I run Xstreamity and then select the Manual EPG update and it creates the errors.

If I then replace the q-general,skin you sent me the other day and restart enigma and try Jedi and Xstreamity again they both work.

Do you see anything wrong in what I am doing?

• We are on version 1.34 now ;)

The problem is not xstreamity or jedi. The problem is showing any message box or choice box.
    So its crashing at the end of jedi build bouquets, because that is when a messagebox is shown

7eae155053089ef1167b.png

Just like if you were in playlists and hit blue, to delete playlist. You will get a messagebox.

.. or press record button on live sat tv to get choicebox.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!