Working Oscam PowerVu Biss Config

• Hi every body....

The attached file is my Oscam Config (Based on Levi45) that I'm using through Oscam 11442 (downloaded from Persian plugin) & OscamPowerVu 11440 (downloaded from SatVenus panel).

Don't be worry...... This config will work with older version of Oscam & OscamPowrVu

It's perfect to put Clines, open AFN channels and watching channels that use Biss code.

I have put 5CCCam reader on oscam.server file, after inserting your Clines into oscam.server, it's so better to delete extra cccam readers.

Please replace the softcam.key files on it as you wish.

Note: This config is the best config for every one that want to use Oscam & OscamPowerVu..... Specially Iranian People (You won't have any problem to see your national channels that use Biss codes.) How ever, You have to renew softkam.key file and put the Biss codes that is used by Iranian Channels on Badr26e.....

The all work you have to do...

1- If you are using Cline.... You have to put your server, port, user & pass on the oscam.server file.

2- Save the file.

3- Put all files (That you have downloaded) to the receiver...... etc/tuxbox/config

4- restart your receiver.

5- enjoy.

Note:

If you want to see AFN channels..... it's better for you to use Levi45 key updater (Please download the final version).

Every time you use it, it will download the latest softcam.key files that contains latest keys such as AFN keys.

after downloading, the receiver will restart.

Then go to AFN channels, start Oscam or OscamPowerVu and Waite for about 2 minute, and try to change a channel once.

Oscam or OscamPowerVu will find the the code from softcam.key and will open the channel.:xmas1:

• master G

Added the Label OSCam-EMU Configs

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!