OSCam Emu Config Mario for all PV providers

There are 84 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 36,640 times. The last Post () by Anarya.

• Yes, you need to add your details - your peer's server details... You speak to your mate(s) and they will give you your details (IP address/DynDNS, username, password and port).

Then, you give them their details for your card - sharing, exchanging, that is the point...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Ok still trying to get a handle on this system which Iam total noob.I now have successfully conected H9 to my pc via filezilla.Sorting username /ports/ips was a leaning curve.I have trolled the internet for the other details to be edited ie nodeid/http ports,puser,ppwd.Am I correct to use the details from fillezilla conection for some of the points to be edited but nodeid and others I cannot find any ifo on where to access these details.So this I why I have come to here for the missing info I havnt been able to track down.Please excuse my lack of knowledge complete novice crawling my way through this setup.

• You should do the IMPORTANT STUFF, like:

1) your servers'/peers' IP addresses/DynDNS's (they give you this info, how to connect to them),

2) usernames (as above, they give you their info),

3) passwords (as above) and

4) ports (as above),

which will do the job!

The rest of XXXXXX stuff in oscam.conf and elsewhere you set up as you see fit.

Do not worry about the NodeID, if you do not get it...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Hello all. I'm interested in working config files of oscam emu, but only prepared for powervu discovery channels. Now my Emu works with new algoritm (groups with hash in sofcam.key) and all channels are working well. But there is no autoupdate of softcam. key file. Not sure that i made all settings correctly. Could someone show me which parameters corresponds for autoupdate. Thanks in advance.

• Put them up here and we'll see...

• Ok, i'll do it in the evening. Thanks.

Unix starttime: 1582588891

Starttime: 25.02.2020 02:01:31

Version: oscam-1.20_svn-r11572-798

Compiler: arm-oe-linux-gnueabi

Box type: ustym4kpro (generic)

Oscam.conf

oscam.server

softcam.key

oscam.user

• Seems correct. Anyone else?

I presume that the "problem" might be inside the emulator... ;)

• Ok still no joy and still trying.Who is the server/peer Ive been to my IP and have sorced some info username and password no port number which Im still not sure is correct.So today I have spent trying all different combinations with no luck.Now I believing I have been down the wrong road. Do I need to set up a free server and use that info.Do I use the free server download on this site.Thanks in advance,

• This is OSCam Emu with Cache on top...

So, whatever is in softcam.key you can watch internally - PV, BISS, Nagra etc. No need for internet connection for that.

If you want to card share on top of that, then you need to buy a subscription and set up this OSCam to read your card.

Then, share yours with others, who will share theirs with you.

You give them your details (you need to make a profile for them, i.e. username, password, IP port) and pass on your IP address/DynDNS to them and vice versa.

• So being in the asia/pacific region the supplied softcam does not relate to seen sats from my position correct I hope. I have transferred a softcam from another brand box which works. Im believing the format is not correct to oscam emu to read eg

P 0000 00 BCAF41BB6Fxxxx

P 0000 01 BAF4DF06CFxxxx

From the supplied softcam this is very brief editing singularly would be a time consuming effort is there a smart fix to the edit or how to edit correctly.

I have no card all my programs are received via seen sats to my region 180.oe - 64.oe.

The edit to config file still has me stumpted as I have no Idea where to source info .My working boxes are not connected to internet.

• One downloads softcam.key separately, as described above... W@Rp usually is on top of things, if our key downloader plugin doesn't work.

If we are talking about AU for PV - that I do not know in that region...

• One downloads softcam.key separately, as described above... W@Rp usually is on top of things, if our key downloader plugin doesn't work.

If we are talking about AU for PV - that I do not know in that region...

Much respect go's to GORSKI

Thanks to you very much you have time for everyone for exprenation on this forum THANKS again

• In case you want to see the state of play in OSCam Emu Ccache on your TV screen, then do it like this...

Go to MENU > Setup > System > User Interface > UI Settings >

go up once with ^ button >

Show OSCam Info in extensions? = YES!

Then, EXIT to a sat TV channel and press the BLUE button > go to

OSCam Info > Setup > Read User data from oscam.conf = NO

> put in your

username,

password,

IP address (127.0.0.1) and

Port

Automatically update Client/Server View = YES (say every 10 seconds) >

green button to SAVE

EXIT >

have a look at, for instance, Show Readers/Proxies...

• PurE2! ;)

You tell me for other images... :)

• Hi gorski can you help me please,

I have a problem that I try hard to resolve but I cant.

I do have a DM800SE (Clone sim 2.1) with this image openpli-9.3-sim2.1-dm800se_20200524 and this Oscam enigma2-softcams-oscam-all-images_11.579-emu-r798-arm+mips_all,

I do open some Powervu Channels with emu but can open the Disc***** Networks on the Astra 4 (4,8 E) all the others on the same satellite on Powervu no problem.

I do have the same Oscam on the DM900 4K enigma2 image and works ok

what am i doing wrong on the DM800HD SE :unhappy:

The config file,

My Oscam.server

Can any one give me an help to resolve this,

Best Regards

:thumbup:

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!