OSCam Emu Config Mario for all PV providers

There are 84 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 36,661 times. The last Post () by Anarya.

• Yeah, install PurE2, then it will have only the specific plugins in its feeds - not an "all round one" - and it should open whatever can be opened at the moment...

That is, IF your box can open it, which I do not know...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Ok I will try

thanks

Hi guys fixed wrong Softcam.Key

Thanks for the help

• No need to fix anything, to my "knowledge" - just use the PurE2 app to get the latest keys, as explained...

If that fails, then W@Rp is usually on the money, as it were... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• When? Now. If only you read this thread a bit....

• Let me answer with a little actual story...

I was once asked to paint a brick wall, as a part of my job routine and I have never painted in my life...

Bewildered, I turned to a colleague, who was asked to do the same - and who looked like he did this before - and asked "how do you do this"?

He smiled and looked at me, with some understanding, then said: "Brick by brick".

Never have I been taught a quick and more useful lesson in such a benevolent manner. Patience, step-by-step. You will get there in the end, even if it looks a bit overwhelming right now. One foot before the other, you will learn and get better at it...

Read and do as you read. My posts are very detailed and they will guide you to success. Then you will know what to do and you will be able to help others, too...

So, go back to the beginning of this thread, read my posts and do as you read, step-by-step....

Good luck!

• sorry my fault I thought it was a support and help forum,I have gone through step by step and tbh not clear to me at all.

I guess pure2 isn’t for me after all,maybe I should have gone zgemma box and got the wooshbuild as support and help was endless on that build,once I done one box it was a doddle to sort

• finally worked out how I can access the box via the laptop using FileZilla and sent my oscamserver file to the box not sure how the details enter tho as I have 3 different lines from my euro sat supplier I get it in the following format so not 100% sure what goes where

C: Xxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xx 55555 bloggs joe

C: Xxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xx 44444 bloggs joe

C: xxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xx 33333 bloggs joe

• put your data in where xxxx is

[reader]

label=Xxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xx

enable=1

protocol=cccam

device=Xxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xx,55555

user=bloggs

password=joe

cccversion=2.1.2

group=1

inactivitytimeout=1

reconnecttimeout=30

lb_weight=100

cccmaxhops=10

ccckeepalive=1

cccwantemu=0

[reader]

label=Xxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xx

enable=1

protocol=cccam

device=Xxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xx,44444

user=bloggs

password=joe

cccversion=2.1.2

group=1

inactivitytimeout=1

reconnecttimeout=30

lb_weight=100

cccmaxhops=10

ccckeepalive=1

[reader]

label=xxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xx

enable=1

protocol=cccam

device=xxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xx,33333

user=bloggs

password=joe

cccversion=2.1.2

group=1

inactivitytimeout=1

reconnecttimeout=30

lb_weight=100

cccmaxhops=10

ccckeepalive=1

• what to do is described from post # 1 to post # 51, please read

• If works well in openbox, why you not copy these lines, and add in oscam.server in other box . Did you add well and properly

your lines as is suggested @teak-won-do in post #51. Somethings is not good or "missing". Try to check again.

• been telling him through PM

im lost

hes got no idea how to

openbox and Zgemma are a million miles apart

i gave up

i allways thought u could train an old dog a new trick

i found out

you can't

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!