KiddaC Skins - Mods

There are 247 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 39,441 times. The last Post () by dsayers.

• Slyk Q 1080 - Top picks on epg bouquet selector

q-epg.xml

ca1639bc1c4e354caffaf.png

How do I get the plus 1 bouquet? Do you have to manually make and add the channels in?

• Im using the latest Slyk Q skin with Openatv 6.3 on my Vu+ Ultimo 4k and want to change the add time name to record and auto timer to series link. Do you have an already modded EpgSelection.py file for this change? I can also edit it myself, is it just to replace all instances of "add timer" to "Record" and "auto timer" to "Series link"?

• Thought id post my mod as well as a suggestion for the options menu in the graphical epg screen.

As you can see in the screengrab below the menu gets cut off.

d0f7e9671b620cc10.jpg

Its ok if your not at the bottom of the epg table

9cf0e8d1bc2d41495f07d6701.jpg

My mod can either centre it on the screen or position it x,y of your choice if the skin.xml is modified.

Code
    <screen name="OptionDialog" position="center,center" size="364,312" backgroundColor="mid" flags="wfNoBorder" zPosition="10">
            <ePixmap pixmap="q-backgrounds/optiondialog.png" position="0,0" size="364,312" alphatest="blend" zPosition="-1" />
            <widget name="text" position="0,0" size="0,0" font="Regular;33" />
            <widget name="list" position="0,0" size="364,312" font="Regular;33" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="mid" backgroundColorSelected="select-darkblue-bg" selectionPixmap="q-selectbars/q-menu.png" itemHeight="78" enableWrapAround="1" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" transparent="1" />
        </screen>

7cf79f2.jpg

Just needs a modification to the epgselection.py as per below.

Ive removed the keys, added the bouquet list and removed this line.

Code
        self.ChoiceBoxDialog.instance.move(ePoint(posy[0]-self.ChoiceBoxDialog.instance.size().width(),self.instance.position().y()+posy[1]))

Code
        def OptionDialog(self):

if self.changeText != self.EMPTY:
                cur = self['list'].getCurrent()
                event = cur[0]      
                menu = [(_("IMDb Search"), 'CALLFUNC', self.ChoiceBoxCB, self.openIMDb), (_("Bouquet list"), 'CALLFUNC', self.ChoiceBoxCB, self.Bouquetlist), (_(self.changeText), 'CALLFUNC', self.ChoiceBoxCB, self.OptionDialogAddTimer), (_("Record Series"), 'CALLFUNC', self.ChoiceBoxCB, self.addAutoTimer), (_("Search"), 'CALLFUNC', self.ChoiceBoxCB, self.openEPGSearch)]
                title = "%s?" % event.getEventName()
                self.ChoiceBoxDialog = self.session.instantiateDialog(ChoiceBox, title=title, list=menu, keys=[], skin_name="OptionDialog")
                serviceref = eServiceReference(str(self['list'].getCurrent()[1]))
                posy = self['list'].getSelectionPosition(serviceref)

d0f7e9671b620cc10.jpg7cf79f2.jpg9cf0e8d1bc2d41495f07d6701.jpg

*edit by kiddac*
    Note the below attachment is for openvix. Do not use for openatv.

• Enigma2-plugin-skins-Slyk-q-1080 1.22_20190722 showing in my openatv 6.3 updates but when I update states nothing installed or updated. Is there a reason for this showing as the date is over a month ago

• tbe I have no control of what people post in their feeds. I have nothing to do with feeds.

The most up to date files for my skins are always on the first post of each main skin threads.

There are so many extra elements for my skins that are manual installs, like toppicks, epg mods, movie planner mods etc, that you will not get the full benefit of my skins my downloading them via a feed. Download from this forum.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• @markus625 i am aware of that fault, but it wasn't me who wrote that original mod.

It was orginally written many years ago on the WOS forum.

Unfortunately most of my skins have larger elements than what that code was written for originally.

Even when you had narrow lists, the bottom cutting off at the lower elements of the epg list was always an issue.

I might actually be able to hack this into my skin files rather than the epgselection.py mod, using an <applet> tag.

• trying to set up epg tabs on the old slyk1hd 720 skin, we prefer this skin as were not a fan of change lol. every time I add the epgsectionpy and change the extras.xml file, reboot. when I try the epg button the system crashes,

running latest build of openvix. I do seem to remember something changed in openvix code that broke some skins, could this be the culprit?

• all the epg mods have been updated as builds update. Dont think any of my mods will work with older builds anymore. And the original slyk1hd is 4 years old. Definitely no support for that skin any more. Do yourself a favour and reflash your box with an up to date image and use an up to date skin.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!