KiddaC Skins - Mods

There are 68 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 41,022 times. The last Post () by LiiAMW.

• you need to edit s-extras.xml

/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1080-r19/s-extras.xml

<!-- infobar layout -->

<!-- 1 = 2 programme style with tuner and snr -->

<!-- 2 = 2 programme style with tuner and snr with picon -->

<!-- 3 = original sly style with 3 programmes, now, next, later -->

<!-- 4 = original sly style with 3 programmes, now, next, later with picon -->

<screen name="InfoBar" flags="wfNoBorder" position="0,0" size="1920,1080" title="InfoBar" backgroundColor="transparent">

<panel name="Infobar-layout2" />

</screen>

49d7bc1.png

or

<!-- infobar layout -->

<!-- 1 = 2 programme style with tuner and snr -->

<!-- 2 = 2 programme style with tuner and snr with picon -->

<!-- 3 = original sly style with 3 programmes, now, next, later -->

<!-- 4 = original sly style with 3 programmes, now, next, later with picon -->

<screen name="InfoBar" flags="wfNoBorder" position="0,0" size="1920,1080" title="InfoBar" backgroundColor="transparent">

<panel name="Infobar-layout4" />

</screen>

cc9cfb5f7b425073b.png

edit file.. Save file

Reboot gui

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Official Post

Why you want a copy of the original skin when you can just install the original?

The skin you are asking about is a ported version for Blackhole Image.

I can promise you that KiddaC original version have a much better quality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Thank you my friend

But I like the black hole image. I hope it will be modified to work on Python 3 images

The original knife, I tried it and it is beautiful, but I think this one is more beautiful

• I've been tinkering with skins the last few days and managed to change button code on V-Skin 1080, V-Skin-Red 1080, Slyk 1080 r19, Slyk Onyx, and SlykQ

This shows coloured words instead of buttons. I managed to copy some of the button code from Simple 1080 skin

channel select col.jpg

epgcool.jpg

5002_0_19_E32_7ED_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20230219112007.jpg

Example of the button code

Attached is

skin_user_ xml files

simply sent the xml file to etc/enigma2

This will work with other skins alough the colour may cause issues ie blue skins I have tried to change the font of Blue button .

slykbuttons.jpg

I was thinking of maybe using a generic border button bar.

Send XML file to etc/enigma2 and restart box

• when i try and do the

- Top picks on epg bouquet selector

it makes it all weird and nothing like the pic what am i doing wrong?

• It is your kind mate that’s what happend when I changed the text thing everything else the same apart from the epg I’m gonna reflash the use your guide and try again thanks for the help

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!