KODI plugin openatv 6.3

There are 48 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 39,347 times. The last Post () by extremesat.

• If you are going down that route buy a better rec, like Zgemma H7 and change cables to at least CAT6 if not 8...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• If you have a new ATV 6.4 Image, there are the new driver in it.Black screen? Have you activate swap? Here with my Mutant HD51 codi works with swap without problems.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• If you have a new ATV 6.4 Image, there are the new driver in it.Black screen? Have you activate swap? Here with my Mutant HD51 codi works with swap without problems.

Thank you for your reply

My device is dream box 900HD not Mutant. My ATV 6.4 is updated but still same problem

• Ok,but the new Driver were only fot Mutant HD51 Receiver.Problem with Dreambox Receiver,Dreambox is Closed source and they don´t supported OE-A Images,so it´s a big problem to support kodi .Please try with a original Dream Image,if kodi there works.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• For a while now, the best development is in that corner, it seems to me, with those guys making the following OEM boxes: Zgemma H7/Mut@nt51/AX51. Close second, from what I have tested, is Edision OS mio 4K+.

(Some of my mates tell me that Dinobot 8K is also great but I can't tell for sure...)

Sadly, a lot of people are not aware of it...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!