motorized config

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 621 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• i have motorized dish, in tuner setting wat config should it be?

• I done wat you said G, Added my latitude and longitude coordinates. its sending my dish mad. like if i select Sly on 28.2east, the dish moves to 39east degrees on the motor:45:. ive double check my latitude and longitude coordinates, i have tm500super it works fine

• There is one method you could try,it's quite a old fashioned way of setting up your motor but is worth a try.

In your tuner config select "advanced" for whichever tuner ( A or B) is connected to the motor,i have attached a couple of screenshots of what the options should look like once you select advanced.You will still need to input your long+lat for your location,and also have to save the sat position manually by storing it as a number ( ie. 28.2e save as postion 28)

You will need to do this for each sat that you want the motor to goto,once you have done that in tuner config then use "satfinder" to move the dish to whatever sat you want to add first,when you have searched for the sat you want to add,then go into the "Positioner Setup" to fine tune the position and then save it.

Can be a slow process but if it sets your motor up for you then well worth it. Just make sure you do a Full backup once you have all your sats installed.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!