eagle hd adding c line

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,258 times. The last Post () by master G.

• can any one show me how to put it into super settings as ive put it in about 20 times and it fails every time may a few pics would help if anoyone can please help

• I am sure you will do this eventually so I will crack on!

I am doing this from memory as I haven't got his receiver anymore, but it is all about breaking up the cline into sections -

for example;

C: server.dns.com 12000 user pass

so from what i recall it is asking you for server address, which is server.dns.com
    port - which is 12000
    username which is user
    and pass which is pass

Then you can test it by selecting test, and if all is ok, you are ready to go.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• thanks i have but i think ive put it in tynans as i was reading some of them
    can i ask on server address do i C: before the servers address as on my technomate 800 hd that is the c line so i wasnt sure to put C : in or not on eagle hd thanks keith

• there´s one good way to find out......... trying out then seeing is believing ;)
    As musogeek wrote : he´s going from memory but it would only take you less then 5 to try it out and report back the results to help others ;)

• there´s one good way to find out......... trying out then seeing is believing ;)
    As musogeek wrote : he´s going from memory but it would only take you less then 5 to try it out and report back the results to help others ;)

thanks it my mates eagle hd il check tomorrow for him and post results but im both ways have been tryied with no connection

• thanks i have but i think ive put it in tynans as i was reading some of them

I have moved your post to your own intro, some things are so simple ;)
    As Caz has so kindly pointed out, it would be so easy to try things out and then make a post stating how you got on............just saying like :caz3:

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Official Post

is there any other way

Yes, look HERE- How to load EagleboxHD Super Setting details.

Download the attached file "shares.txt" and insert your C line just like below, follow the rest of the steps in the guide.

Code
    c,portnumber,domain.dyndns.com,username,password

Also be aware that you need the latest Eaglebox HD patch by Aquila, to solve the scrambled channel problem.

• do you put all your c lines in at once or one at a time
    as im not sure about this box mine is a 800 hd thanks again for everyones help

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!