ZGemma stuck on boot at 49%

There are 30 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,876 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• Hi, few hours ago my Zgemma Star H2 was stuck on boot at 49% ( so i think is the usr section that has somethin wrong), i had just downloaded and installed oscam 11491.ipk and rebooted but it stopped , I can connect to the box by telnet and have already uninstalled oscam but nothing changed, tried even to flash again but is also stuck on >flash<with red light on....could anyone tell me if there's a command i can use by telnet to set it right?... any other help would be appreciated. Thanks

• 49% means that the next stage will be loading of Enigma2. Perhaps you overloaded the flash? Or something went wrong with SW in general?

Reinstall, m8. Use a different image or different version of the one you usually flash. Check your procedure. Remove other USB devices.

Good luck!

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Hi, few hours ago my Zgemma Star H2 was stuck on boot at 49% ( so i think is the usr section that has somethin wrong), i had just downloaded and installed oscam 11491.ipk and rebooted but it stopped , I can connect to the box by telnet and have already uninstalled oscam but nothing changed, tried even to flash again but is also stuck on >flash<with red light on....could anyone tell me if there's a command i can use by telnet to set it right?... any other help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hello.

The same problem. Zgemma h7s.

enigma2-softcams-oscam-all-images_11.491-emu-r786-arm+mips_all.ipk

I cannot connect to the telnet.

Thank you for any feedback.

• You'll have to try sub flash. Why are you using oscam ipk's? Use secret feeds ipk then you can install the correct oscam from feeds.

• Solved.

I put usb with the same firmware, opena tv 6.2 and download was success. I must folder zgemma flash, not only files.

Thank you very much.

• Hello thx everybody for your help, i resolved with a downgrading fron openATV 6.3 to openatv 6.2 , still if i want to flash openatv 6.3 doesn't work, probably the flash mem is overloaded , any suggestions? OpenAtv 6.3 was running nicely till the problem i described in my post

• See post no. 2...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Change the USB stick. Best under 8GB, although Traveller 16GB should work, too.

I wrote the procedure somewhere here, it should be straight forward...

I don't have the box with me any more - noforce file? Change to force.

• How to Flash Zgemma Star H Series HD Linux Enigma2 Receivers

The trick is usually to find a compatible USB stick...

• master G

Added the Label Image Flashing & Backup Support
  • Zgemma-Star 2S. I tried flashing to openatv but it initially stuck displaying flsh. After hours waiting to see if something would happen I powered off and powered on and it displayed usb and I pressed the on/off button on front and it displayed flsh again but now with a red light. Now it only displays boot and green light and nothing happening.

Is it now just fit for the bin? I have tried different usb sticks of differing sizes having formatted them first.

• Post no. 2, m8.

On the other hand, if you do not succeed, you have a great choice and it ain't expensive:

H7

H9 Combo or Twin, depending on your needs...

Enjoy!

• Irrelevant, it's shorthand for "mate", concentrate on the important stuff... m8... :rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!