Settings Question

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 474 times. The last Post () by ian1095.

• Pulling my hair out with this one.

Can someone, tell me how to create PlaceMarkers that are saved by ABM ?

Any I create are always deleted when ABM is ran, even though I've placed a tick against them to be saved in the ABM plugin. Most annoying.

Other PlaceMarkers created by my settings Author are saved, just not mine.

Cheers.

Ian.

• I've tried several ways, either from the box itself or from programs on my pc such as Dreamset. I've even manually added them to the Bouquets.tv file too.

The Placemaker is required to separate things in my Fav's list.

Ive added Placemakers such as

----------CABLE----------

----------IPTV-----------

You get the general idea. They are to keep things tidy. I've even added dummy Channels inside the created Placemaker to try to get ABM to save them, but it just wont. It see's them and allows me to place a tick against them, but everytime I run ABM it just removes them. I can see absolutely no physical difference between the ones I've created that it wont save, and the ones that are already created in my settings by Vhanabal that it does save. An example of which is

----------ASTRA 28E----------

Its most perplexing and annoying.

After running ABM and they are deleted, if I then open my Bouquets.tv file I can see ABM has hidden them rather than actually deleting them by adding #SERVICE 1:519:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0 against them and if I then edit each one to #SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0 I get them back again. But this is a pain and I want to not have to do this. And no, there is no tick placed against them in the Hidden Channels options. ABM is doing this purely by itself, possibly due to the incorrect method I've used to create them in the first place, hence my original question.

Ian.

Edited 6 times, last by ian1095 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!