Subtitles on recordings how to turn them off?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,038 times. The last Post () by thijss.

• Since i put B.h. 1.7.3 image on my Ultimo the recordings have subtitles the whole time very anoying i never turned them on anywhere and can't find anywhere in the menu how to turn them off i like the new image with the now and next epg in the channellistings so i would hate to have to revert back ,but these subs. are doing my head in anybody any idea's how to turn them off ,it is only on the recordings!

• havent had this problem as to date and dont have Bh image at the moment... but from memory YELLOW - subtitles- < arrows> then ok should clear it for you...¿ do they not appear when you are viewing ?? strange indeed!!
    as far as epg...cooltvguide is one of the if not the best of epg guides.

• then go into menu- setup -CUSTOM -EXPERT --from there you have multi options.. or RECORD options,,i´m just comparing fro another image ( italysat).. but most are similar.. another option on this image is SUBTITLE SETTINGS.... one more option is AUTO LANGUAGE SELECTION.... have found options in all these sections..
    happy hunting and lets know how you get on :)

• thanks for trying to help went in to the expert menu no settings for subs on recordings there,i had a look through all the plugins and in the end the last plugin i had installed at the last page of setup i found that i set recordings to subtitle for some strange reason it was on the EMC plugin i have to wait now to see what happens on my next recordings but when i watch recordings now they seem to be switch of thanks for the the support m8

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!