weird sound problem

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 528 times. The last Post () by hs5424.

• Hi All,

I have a Tiviar alpha + for a while now running the latest vix image. It's a great box and so far is proving to be more stable than my VU+ duo was. I run 4 satellites through the sat tuner and also use the DVB-T tuner for all my local programmes also. Recently the english audio on one programme BBC Earth HD which is on 13e provider NC+ has an 'echo effect'. If I select polish all is ok. I tried all the usual audio settings but to no avail. I rescanned the transponder just in case there has been changes made to audio pids etc. Still no joy. Any ideas anyone.

Thanks in advance.

• Official Post

Hi All,

I have a Tiviar alpha + for a while now running the latest vix image. It's a great box and so far is proving to be more stable than my VU+ duo was. I run 4 satellites through the sat tuner and also use the DVB-T tuner for all my local programmes also. Recently the english audio on one programme BBC Earth HD which is on 13e provider NC+ has an 'echo effect'. If I select polish all is ok. I tried all the usual audio settings but to no avail. I rescanned the transponder just in case there has been changes made to audio pids etc. Still no joy. Any ideas anyone.

Thanks in advance.

i have the same issue on my zgemma h7, would imagine it is an issue from the broadcaster.....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!