WHy is it so hard to find

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 690 times. The last Post () by master G.

• why can't i find any technical, detailed explanation of "what is Card Sharing", "What is NewCS", "What is cccam, mgcamd, camd3, newcamd"

• Cardsharing can be considered 'breach of terms'....I leave the illegal stuff to Murdock! :snicker:

The cams are however considered to be perfectly fine in many parts of Europe with many suppliers happily telling users how to use 3rd party boxes...Sly would of course rather you didn't know any more than they tell you lol

Anyway...all the info is here fbifido and if its not its easily found via a search engine! If you're frustrated this early, it will be a long road! ;)

Best tell us what cards you have / want and what your goal is / what you want to watch!

• Cardsharing is actually Legal in some countries believe it or not, most of the big payservers have their servers located in arab countries to avoid being caught and/or shut down.
    Also a quick google search will throw you up hundreds of pages of tutorials on cardsharing, emulators and proxy servers etc.
    Nothing like a few hours of reading google searches ;)

here is a start Card sharing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• Official Post

why can't i find any technical, detailed explanation of "what is Card Sharing", "What is NewCS", "What is cccam, mgcamd, camd3, newcamd"

If you want to learn then you should experiment with it, if you hit a brick wall along the way then there are many here who will help you.
    If people see you are trying you will get help here but if you expect to be spoonfed then you are on the wrong site mate.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!