Channel glitching using latest oscam-emu

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,055 times. The last Post () by supwiddiss.

• Hopefully in the right section.

Currently running r11495 on a fresh openatv 6.3 install.
    I've noticed since the last 2 versions I'm experiencing channel glitching on PV channels. Maybe described as partial pixellation.
    I'm using the latest configs posted here. Updated only the binary and renamed the emu text to reflect the version.

Is this enough of a live log to assist?

OSCam r11495 (Status)

2019/02/12 19:50:27 0E9AB308 c (reader) emulator [emu] EMM: reader 0E00 match since emmpid has no provid -> SEND!

2019/02/12 19:50:27 0E9AB308 c (reader) emulator [emu] EMM: reader_caid 0000 != emmpid caid 0E01 -> SKIP!

2019/02/12 19:50:28 0E9AB308 c (ecm) dvbapiau (0E00:000000:025E:177D:0000:000B #ECM_L:40 #CW=0000000000000000FB62C7260E20A1BC HOP:00): found (1 ms) by emulator -

• Here we go. Configs w/o SoftCam.Keys. If you need them, let me know.
    Same thing after ticking CW checksum test, saving and restarting.
    This is on a pv channel:

2019/02/12 23:51:18 407E8939 c (reader) emulator [emu] EMM: reader 0E00 match since emmpid has no provid -> SEND!2019/02/12 23:51:18 407E8939 c (reader) emulator [emu] EMM: reader_caid 0000 != emmpid caid 0E01 -> SKIP!

But. I did trim some old 'added by EMU' files from the SoftCam.Key file at the end of the list from months ago.

Man, those babies sure get long. I've left the past few weeks timestamps though.

It may be me, but the glitching seems to have gotten less frequent.

Could that be a hint?

Jens. Do you only update when things stop working? I did configs update from medousa when afn quit working and the new Oscam hash mode fix bin came out.

Thanks sonicman and Jens.

• hi to all based on my own experience I never update Oscam ,ncam…. if is not necessary I have one Oscam maybe 15 months and still use ncam 1.5 and never problem

I do same with the image if nothing improvement I not change if u follow some image like openatv u can do it every couple days ????I don't see the interest ???

• Official Post

i would say most people leave things, if it is working why fix it ??

However it has turned into a cat and mouse game of late with all the new hash modes, there has also been further improvements, it is not just the new hash modes ...... like it is now possible to decode several PVU channels at the same time where as that was not possible previously.

Same for the images themselves, they are constantly evolving and improving, luckily otherwise we would still be on enigma1......

The same old rule applies, backup what you have, then update things....if they dont work you can always go back to what you had easily.

• hi to all based on my own experience I never update Oscam ,ncam…. if is not necessary I have one Oscam maybe 15 months and still use ncam 1.5 and never problem

I do same with the image if nothing improvement I not change if u follow some image like openatv u can do it every couple days ????I don't see the interest ???

It is an interesting hobby. Folks who can write code amaze me.
    I could give you a thumbs up of approval to your statement.
    I think if you suddenly lost (afn) channels and look in the live log to discover "hash mode 25 in use", and your oscam was only up to mode 17.
    What channels were you watching when you could have had so many more.
    That is the interest.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!