Zgemma h9 blind scan

There are 67 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,372 times. The last Post () by Gutocpv.

• is that a hardware blindscan on the box ?

Yes, in drivers.

world-of-satellite-banner.gif
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

• Ermm, sorry, can anyone confirm this function as fully working, as things stand, with the current driver, please?

I'm having an issue with it here...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Official Post

Ermm, sorry, can anyone confirm this function as fully working, as things stand, with the current driver, please?

I'm having an issue with it here...

it appears in the drivers mate,

Code
    https://github.com/zgemma-star/meta-zgemma/blob/master/conf/machine/h9.conf

I dont have the box myself, but that twin sat dvb/sx tuner is exactly what i have been looking for, it also has decent flash size on the newer versions.... hopefully some users can report on blind scan

• Flash size is 256MB, Flash expander plugin can be used.

Blindscan works well. Although will not resolve MIS channels, manual scan will.

As far as I'm aware only receivers that will blindscan MIS are Edision OS Nino Pro and Mio 4K.

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

• Will need to investigate what's happened in latest builds, blindscan used to be pre-installed. I've just had to install it via System plugins. Running now and runs fine.

• Much better than Flash Expander is a kind of "Flodder", i.e. move Root {("/") = everything} to either mSD or USB stick.

PurE2, i.e. Delfi did it, I found the solution for it... So, tons of space, cheaply on fast mSD Class 10.

A very detailed "how to" by yours truly is to be found on this great forum, too...

In PurE2 it is all very easy to do via remote, elegant, simple and noob-proof!

New drivers are usually better but sometimes - we're all Human - worse...

MultiStream packages can be found in Ciefp's channel lists... :)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• master G

Added the Label Hardware Support
  • Checked today with H9.2H - blindscan was fine on 28E, found 969 channels... All fine, I would say... :)

• Hello All

I recently purchase a Zgemma H9.2S twin tuner and it is having some problems with blind scan, I have try different images and the all act the same, it only blinds scan for KU-BAND and not C-BAND, the blind scan on KU -band is not that good but it scans and misses lots of transponders. I have the the PurE2 image install at this moment but when I press on blind scan it gives me the blue screen and reboots, can someone give me some ideas.

I would appreciate and Information.

I live in North America and these are the frequencies we need out here:

C-BAND - 3.4 Ghz to 4.2 GHZ

Standard - 11.7 Ghz to 12.75 Ghz

Universal - 9750 - to 10600

Hopefully you guys can make some changes.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Chewie

• Do you have signal on the sat, is it solid? Mine crashed when there was none...

• Hello gorski

Regarding satellite signal, if i go to the signal finder and look at the satellite I want to scan some of the transponders show some signal and I can can Manual Scan the satellite but I soon as I press on blind scan it crashes, I have try other images like OPENATV,VIX,OPENPLI, but the problem on these images when I try to blind scan on the blind scan screen it shows the Ku-band frequencies and not the c-band.

• Possibly not enough signal, speaking from a distance... Check carefully, don't jump to conclusions, m8...

You may need a bigger dish... ;)

• My C-BAND dish is 10 foot and my KU dish is 1.2 meters, I don't have a signal issue, I have other receivers and there is no issues scanning the satellites, just wonder why on the PurE2 images crashes I soon as press on blind scan, hope this could be fix.

Regards.

Chewie

• Official Post

My C-BAND dish is 10 foot and my KU dish is 1.2 meters, I don't have a signal issue, I have other receivers and there is no issues scanning the satellites, just wonder why on the PurE2 images crashes I soon as press on blind scan, hope this could be fix.

Regards.

Chewie

attach a crash log mate, hopefully the team will have a look then

• Coders notified... ;)

• It seems PurE2 before plugins is OK. Tested.

However "KEY ERRORS" are usually down to some strange plugin...

What did you install, m8?

• Hello Gorski

I install only one plugin, I removed it and still crashes, thanks for passing this to the coders, hopefully they will correct the problem, I want to find out if can blind scan C-BAND, if you can set one satellite for c-band then go to the blind scan screen, I want to know if the frequencies are for Ku-band.

Regards.

Chewie

• If you remove it that automatically does not mean that the settings or libs/files will go back to the way they were before you installed that plugin (which one exactly?)...

Try installing the image from scratch and do the blindscan, satellite by satellite and do tell, please...

• Hello Gorski

I found my problem, I reloaded the image, the default satellite list that comes with this image does not include the north American satellites, therefore we have to replace the EU satellite list with a customize satellite list for north America under etc > tuxbox, before I replaced the satellite list I try one satellite on this image default list, I picked 55w Amazonas, I press on the blind scan and the problem was not there it send me to the blind scan window, after this I loaded my customize list try one of the satellites under my list and the problem occurred , it crashed .

Most of the images today includes the satellites for North America by default, I don't know why this image does not include these satellites .

I don't know what is the next step, unless I am loading the satellite list in the wrong place.

Regards.

Chewie

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!