The debate about what box is good or not so good

There are 42 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,809 times. The last Post () by jenseneverest.

• Official Post

Yes mate, i had a cloud ibox 3 as well ( the one with cable tuner) and i had issues on some channels due to what i now know is poor signal. TBH i still have low signal levels on those same channels, some boxes handle poor signal way better than others do....cloud ibox 3 was not one that did lol.

The heat sink for cooling on the h7 is massive, it dose not get hot no matter what you do with it

I use the usb3 port for a 8tb HDD that i run a media server from, so all my recordings and downloads are shared with all the devices in the house. The gigabyte ethernet and usb3 are just faster for that data transfer, it all runs pretty sweet tbh.

• Official Post

The heat sink for cooling on the h7 is massive, it dose not get hot no matter what you do with it

Nice information! What is it you really like better regarding zgemma H7 instead of Octagon SF8008?

Based on the sponsors prices there is only £10 difference in the boxes, for a tenner more you get internal hdd and an extra tuner on the h7.

The sf8008 dose have blind scan though, and that was my reason for its purchase, it serves a very particular purpose for me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!