Info bar for openatv 6.3

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,336 times. The last Post () by lioxir.

• I want to know if available to download which name is...... that show exactly on the bar on which satellite i am. Is available a plugin that allows pressing a button on the remote control to show a satellite list and go directly to a satellite? I have a motorized dish.

Thank You

• Official Post

I think what you are asking for is called enigma2 settings or a custom channel list.

enigma2 settings can be downloaded from the openatv feed (green button X2 > settings)

these can also be downloaded from different enigma2 addons panel plugins

Enigma2 Settings and Satellites.xml

Enigma2 Add-ons Panel Plugins

• I have downloaded a info bar named dream multimedia for openatv 6.3.

When i press the ok button appear and let me know all about that channel but i can't see on which satellite i am no satellite icon with name visible. I see many info bar to download do you know one that have this info on it?

I like also a plugin so for example i press a button and show the list of all satellites available from 36E to 36W and my motor can move directly on that satellite i choosed without using the vhannibal list of channels or others

• I have found a beautiful info bar plugin named 'golden blue' its ok it contains all information about a channel very large with big letters and numbers containing in the lower also all the encryption systems used by sat providers.

• you can activate what you are looking for on the setting of MyMetrix skin.

Press Green button. On the plugins list go to MymetrixLite and after choose other settings.

here you can change many settings of the skin, including the satellite position.

Once changes press green to save and another time green to apply changes.

Decoder will ask for a restart.

Good Luck

• I have found a beautiful info bar plugin named 'golden blue' its ok it contains all information about a channel very large with big letters and numbers containing in the lower also all the encryption systems used by sat providers.

Many thanks elton 74 but the skin golden blue for me is very good. I appreciate your suggestion.

Im looking for now for a plugin that show me the list of all satellites in the polar arch 36E to 36W.

Selecting using the arrows of remote control a satellite and pressing ok the rotor move to that satellite easily. When i am example on hispasat 30w i can do a search fo new channels.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!