Adding oscam users not working after switch over

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,267 times. The last Post () by djrikstar333.

• Last night i decided to do a switch over from csp to oscam. I switched over my users within 30 seconds by just port switching and users working fine.

The problem is I can't add new users as it won't work and i can't see him trying to connect in my log with that user name??

I also tried to put the line i have in my box into another box i have and not working but when i switch my original box on with line when switch over happened it works. So it seem the users that was connected and online are for any new users it won't let them connect and it doesn't see them?? Any suggestions as to what may be causing this?? Hope it all makes sense.

Cheers

• Hi Just wondering why you moved from CSP to oscam? I have been reading about CSP and I am running oscam fine but the explanation on what is CSP and why use it seemed compelling enough for me to maybe switch from Oscam. Your thoughts appreciated. cheers

• On my R flags was getting glitching. Messed with timings prob made it worse lol. So jumped back to oscam. I fancy using oscam and cache-ex Also oscam seems alot more solid. Also don't have to monitor as much. Up to now running like a dream so im sticking with it might tie in csp for its cache but thats about it.

Also new builds of oscam can do the same or more then csp i bet now especially with cache-ex feature.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!