Can the same oscam be used on amiko a5 combo for android and enigma2

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,831 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• New build, 11504 cross compiled for android and tested with an amiko a5 combo (android 7.0 / API 24), for anyone that needs it...

Just follow post #2 instructions to get it updated...

Hi, i need to know if this configuration if for oscam Android sight or Enigma 2 sight?

New build, 11504 cross compiled for android and tested with an amiko a5 combo (android 7.0 / API 24), for anyone that needs it...

Just follow post #2 instructions to get it updated...

i cannot find the path for copy this file.

please tell me the folder with path where i copy all please

• This release is only for android... and the path is on the same thread you quoted "Just follow post #2 instructions to get it updated..." -> /var/bin

Best regards

• var bin i cannot find

please send me a guide for the path into android

i m in trouble

• Official Post

Oscam-Emu per Amiko A5 (Enigma 2): how does it install?

Probably a better idea to use an ipk installer file for oscam until you get to grip with the basics.

The atached file will install on all images available for amiko a5

Follow this guide ~ How to install an ipk on any enigma2 receiver

• CATINIELLO

Regarding oscam for android, first you have to install an APK as it is said in the post #2 of the thread you quoted, to do that you need to put the attached (uncompressed) file in this post, in a fat32 formated usb pen, put it on your box -> go to Home -> File List -> search for the APK then install it...

To update it you need to connect to your box using an ftp client like fillezilla for example using the box´s address, connect to it, than you will find the /var/bin folder where you should have an OSCAM file, just rename it and put the one from the thread you quoted (OSCAM compiled for android and tested with amiko a5 combo), with the same name (OSCAM) and set it´s permitions to 777...

Thats it

Beste regards

• Oscam that u give me i must rename in this way "OSCAM", right?

In what way i put permitions 777?

• Oscam that u give me i must rename in this way "OSCAM", right?

In what way i put permitions 777?

The OSCAM on the other post yes, the one on this post is the installer (APK)... to set permitions right click the OSCAM file on fillezilla and set permitions...

Best Regards

with oscam can i unlock pay tv channels on my country italy and enter, into this decoder, smart card NO CONAX like Nagravision?

• Oscam-Emu per Amiko A5 (Enigma 2): how does it install?

Probably a better idea to use an ipk installer file for oscam until you get to grip with the basics.

The atached file will install on all images available for amiko a5

Follow this guide ~ How to install an ipk on any enigma2 receiver

thanks, i installed it.

now what i can watch with this ipk?

this one is already actived?

with this one can i unlock and watch pay tv channels on my terrestrial?

• this are image of ftp android system amiko a5 combo, where is var bin?

128df6158f8.png19968b16234c98e7e03f7e1ae.png

• sorry root folder i can find? how can i find the right ip address of my android amiko a5 to connect to his ftp?

• sorry root folder i can find? how can i find the right ip address of my android amiko a5 to connect to his ftp?

I suggest you read more on this forums, if you don´t know the basics i can´t help you further...

You are already connected to your box via FTP, as you showed in the images, so the amiko ip address, as shown in the images you posted, is 192.168.1.19, you should set this to a fixed ip address in your box for better reaching it.

The root folder is the folder where you can´t go further back, for example on a PC your root folder of drive C is C:\. As i told you, in the images you provide you have 2 dots on top, you just have to double click them till you can´t go any further, than you will see the VAR forlder.

Best Regards

• MENU (House) > Settings > LAN or WIFI sub-menu... ;)

Get your details here and username is root, password leave empty, port 21, confirm... in FileZilla...

In PurE2 it is all in the feeds... MENU > pManager > Install Camd > choose and have fun...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!