FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.8 py2 py3

There are 3,558 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,487,839 times. The last Post () by 1907.

• OpenATV 6.4 is no longer updated so if some packages are not available it's unlikely to add them unless you can find ipks online. Probably best updating to OpenATV 7.3 and above

I keep to the OpenATV 6.4 because of some plugins that I am used to and which are not supported by Python 3. I tried ATV 7.3 and have a backup. But returned to ATV 6.4.

I will switch to the new version when it becomes unbearable. :-)

• Why you want to install python-pillow

I tried image openatv 6.4 there is no problem with the plugin FS

• hello mino60

Thanks for the super update.

But I have the following problem. It crashes when I pres "IPTV for Smart TV" in blue button menue. I am using dreamTWO with Merlin_OE-2.6-dreamtwo-experimental-20230603 image on Barry Allen. Here is the green screen.

Can you help me? Thanks.

image screens for dreambox do not accept fonts in multilists

I'm talking about direct font

so if you open the skin (screen) and read font='Regular,32'

you should remove it here .. in order to avoid the crash

EG. in my config Filmxy plugin are:

screen atv/pli

<widget name="config" position="220,230" size="970,550" font="Regular;30" itemHeight="50" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" transparent="1" zPosition="5" foregroundColor="#00a0a0a0" foregroundColorSelected="#ffffff" backgroundColor="#20000000" backgroundColorSelected="#0b2049" selectionPixmap="/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/filmxy/res/pics/sliderb.png" />

screen dreamos are

<widget name="config" position="220,230" size="970,550" itemHeight="50" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" transparent="1" zPosition="5" foregroundColor="#00a0a0a0" foregroundColorSelected="#ffffff" backgroundColor="#20000000" backgroundColorSelected="#0b2049" selectionPixmap="/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/filmxy/res/pics/sliderb.png" />

I think this is the problem with your crash

in source plugin are a check for this question

Code
    skin_path = plugin_path + '/res/skins/fhd/'
    if DreamOS():
         skin_path = skin_path + 'dreamOs/'

another solution is make a multilist in screen .xml

Eg type multilist from tvManager plugin:

• Thank you, I checked it, it is already removed. There is no font="Regular;30" in the file.

• mine was an example

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• DreamOS images do not accept fon code in some widgets, such as config and list. You need to open the skin file and remove any fon from the skin that is causing the error.

you have to remove the fon in the Myiptvservices skin (font="xxxxxx;xx")

fixed in next update

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/FreeServer/outils/Myiptvservices.py

• ahmed gazye

Changed the title of the thread from “FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.4 py2 py3” to “FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.6 py2 py3”.
  • In truth, I don't know what it's for. I've just noticed that the "pillow" isn't installed.

Freserver works nicely.

But I still do not have pics and epg in vavoo. Thought it might be because of this.

You need to install epgimport enigma2

second you have to direct the dish on astra 19.2

Hi,

Noted. Epgimport is installed. I've been using it for a long time with no problem. Astra 19.2 is out of range. Vavoo works fine but without pics and epg.

Aniway, a special thanks for the vavoo! Widest breadth.

• a jpg file is missing you must put it in this destination

Code
    /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/FreeServer/Deco/SLIDE_02_FHD.jpg

SLIDE_02_FHD
    www.mediafire.com
  • for the picons you have to download them and install them on your receiver

Menu --> plugin-- > green button --> picons

• Yes, It is working now. Perfect. Thanks a lot.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!