FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.8 py2 py3

There are 3,568 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,498,767 times. The last Post () by ilboemo.

• VTi don't contain wget in usr / bin but instead take wget from busybox.nosuid in bin path moved wget from openatv image to usr / bin then changed 755 = chmod It doesn't work at first because there are two files libcrypto.so . 1.0.2 and libssl.so.1.0.2 they must be extracted from the OpenATV image.

ln -s /usr/bin/wget.wget /usr/bin/wget

• Ehi, mino60,

i am attaching a screenshot to explain what I mean when I write that the autoupdate does not work well. I set the auto update at 04:00 AM, but as you see it starts at 13:30 (???).

0b070baf7c03b626.jpg

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• Run the python script test you will see the date and time as well as the time of the execution of the script

Code
    telnet  
    python /tmp/test.py
  • Three test done in Telnet. Time is correct. Screenshot attached..f6a0d253.jpg

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• Try with another clean image preferably openatv 6.4

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!