FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.8 py2 py3

There are 3,568 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,499,243 times. The last Post () by ilboemo.

• Because it used to keep servers update much more frequently in the past, sometimes also every couple of weeks.

As I said, I'm not talking (only) about the plugin in itself, but of the servers it uses and finds. And this is clear from the results of the plugin's task.

But, talking also about the plugin, actually, it's quite strange that, now all open images have upgraded to Python3, he's not yet updated it.

The workaround of some months ago is not effective when you don't have al older version already installed, for instance.

• Because it used to keep servers update much more frequently in the past, sometimes also every couple of weeks.

As I said, I'm not talking (only) about the plugin in itself, but of the servers it uses and finds. And this is clear from the results of the plugin's task.

But, talking also about the plugin, actually, it's quite strange that, now all open images have upgraded to Python3, he's not yet updated it.

The workaround of some months ago is not effective when you don't have al older version already installed, for instance.

Stop whining! Just forget about this plugin and sleep a peaceful sleep...

• Mino6060 wishes you good health and I hope it will be okay. But it is possible that, like me, it has nothing to offer. I don't think mino6060 owns a server company, nor do I and can't update when there's nothing to add. There are no other servers. Only the old ones and they will end soon. We'll buy them later.

I am sorry for my bad English.

• I think Mino or someone who associated with the app is obout. Although the update doesn't work the yellow button does now with altered servers. A lot of the servers that were not working have been deleted. Three connected at the moment and working well.

• Mino6060 wishes you good health and I hope it will be okay. But it is possible that, like me, it has nothing to offer. I don't think mino6060 owns a server company, nor do I and can't update when there's nothing to add. There are no other servers. Only the old ones and they will end soon. We'll buy them later.

I am sorry for my bad English.

Nobody said it owned servers: he was able to make the plugin download good servers, pulling out the bad ones.

• I've been using Freeserver v.7.2.6 lately with several images. For a few months it has been necessary to wait 2 to 3 minutes to download the lines. Now we only have 2 stable lines. Anyway, there are other plugins that do the same job.

Edited once, last by khalifa2 ().

• Looks like you understood nothing of what I said. Read better above messages. I was answering BextrH who said: "...I don't think mino6060 owns a server company...", something I've never said and I underlined this.

And I simply remarked that he periodically "...was able to make the plugin download good servers...".

Where is my "request" to him to do or not do something? It's the opposite: I was recognising his work and his merits! not imposing him anything!

Read better before accusing people.

• I've been using Freeserver v.7.2.6 lately with several images. For a few months it has been necessary to wait 2 to 3 minutes to download the lines. Now we only have 2 stable lines. Anyway, there are other plugins that do the same job.

ok

then if you tell me what they are and if you give me the link to download them I try them

Thank you

ok

then if you tell me what they are and if you give me the link to download them I try them

Thank you

yes, it would be great to get link to other plugins that do the same job!

ok

Thank you

yes, it would be great to get link to other plugins that do the same job!

Even if you find a plugin that does the same job, it will never have servers other than the ones we already have. Because every plugin needs to download a working web address.

And they are not new. But if you know the new resources, we can start working on improvements. Without them, we are at the end and we can only use the ones that are currently before they end forever.

You still have one option. There are good servers that cannot be downloaded in enigma. Or at least I can't. You can download them to your computer and copy them to your device manually.

• Freeserver v.7.2.6 is not updated. The connection is very slow and has only one or two lines working. I do not know the reasons but, that´s the real situation. I need ask for authorization to share the superb plugin I have installed. Very fast and we can install directly between 10 and 20 stable lines (Cccam, Oscam) at the same time. Best Regards

• Freeserver v.7.2.6 is not updated. The connection is very slow and has only one or two lines working. I do not know the reasons but, that´s the real situation. I need ask for authorization to share the superb plugin I have installed. Very fast and we can install directly between 10 and 20 stable lines (Cccam, Oscam) at the same time. Best Regards

in py3 version?

Please, tell, when available, the results of your authorisation query -positive or negative.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!