FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.8 py2 py3

There are 3,560 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,493,403 times. The last Post () by hgw.

• does anyone know, how to get the German "Bundesliga " on cccam or oscam , freeserver lines do not give them anymore ?

is there a free Iptv channel who gives them ?

I was looking too, but I didn't find you, you need to buy an IPTV server. I bought it on the website alibaba.com and it is not expensive for 3 months, you can take a test for 18 hours first

• New version 8.0.5 online update ...

-Fix Emus Oscam/Ncam ipk/deb update

-Fix IPTV 60-61-71-42-11-18-23-6

-Download free server premium (Use VPN), skyHD , CCCAMTEAM (Red-Cam)

-Radio image downloawd .

YvRcC4p.jpg

vu8w2o9.jpg2445LUY.jpg

• ahmed gazye

Changed the title of the thread from “FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v_ 8.0.4 py2 py3” to “FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v_ 8.0.5 py2 py3”.
  • And, again, the freeserver.sh script is not UTF-8.

Why do you create only this file on a Mac? I'm a Mac user but I don't create scripts or files in such a coding that creates diffculties to py3 images.

Is it so difficult to save it with the right encoding?

Thanks.

• The script has no problem, maybe your device is the cause... Have several people had the same problem? ! If only one person has the problem then and not a general problem... your device or the image you are using has a bug...

Exactly, is the only file MacOs western... but why on earth the need of making thins strange? My image is perfect and there's no bug (as a mod from other forums and experienced and advanced user) but, in general, if you save a script not in UTF-8 in OBH 5.x, which is py3, this causes crashes. So, I repeat: why on earth risking odd behaviours just for a not standard encoding in a simple text file? I really do not understand the need.

• I have the same on two decoders, update freeserver 8.0.4 - on 8.0.5 does not go to the end after restart plugin freeserver disappears .FreeServer 8.0.5 on OpenAtv 6.4 cannot be installed

-Download free server premium (Use VPN), SkyHD,

CCCAMTEAM(Red-Cam)

CCCAMTEAM(Red-Cam)

Where should I look for it?

Edited once, last by Kosta 12 ().

• I have the same on two decoders, update freeserver 8.0.4 - on 8.0.5 does not go to the end after restart plugin freeserver disappears .FreeServer 8.0.5 on OpenAtv 6.4 cannot be installed

You need depends python3...

a solution is: download ipk file and put on path /tmp/

try via telnet

opkg install /tmp/*.ipk --force-depends

• Maybe the FreeServer.sh script crashed during the update process, I'll see if it needs an update it self.

• Blue button download skyHD .

• The new 8.0.5 version update fails on my Octagon SF8008 with OpenATV 6.4

because installing with opkg the ipk requires python3.

The script correctly identifies the availability of python2, though.

install.sh

***** Install New version ******

+ '[' Dream = DreamOs ']'

+ opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-freeserver_8.0.5_all.ipk

Collected errors:

* calculate_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-freeserver:

* python3-requests *

* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-freeserver.

+ set +e

+ rm -f enigma2-plugin-extensions-freeserver_8.0.5_all.ipk

+ cd ..

+ sync

opkg install …

pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: enigma2-plugin-extensions-freeserver 8.0.5 all

pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Using prefered package enigma2-plugin-extensions-freeserver 8.0.5.

calculate_dependencies_for: This could mean that your package list is out of date or that the packages

mentioned above do not yet exist (try 'opkg update'). To proceed in spite

of this problem try again with the '-force-depends' option.

opkg_configure_packages: Configuring unpacked packages.

opkg_configure_packages: Reordering packages before configuring them...

Collected errors:

* calculate_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-freeserver:

* python3-requests *

* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-freeserver.

• Code
    Hi, even on zgemma H92h the new version installed correctly and deleted the old 8.04, but after the restart it is no longer present in the plugins. Downloaded the 8.05 unzipped and replaced in the tree with filezilla even after restart it is not visible in zgemma .... plugins. Suggestions?
  • The online download has worked fine on Octa sf8008 and zgemmah9s with openATV 7.1 altough it has not completed the execution , I did find the plugin upgraded but not on openATV 6.4 on Octagon sf8008 where it couldn't be installed for dependencies.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!