FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.8 py2 py3

There are 3,558 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,484,583 times. The last Post () by 1907.

• OK guys, so I just installed this plugin and it works, it copied some test lines to the CCcam.cfg file,

but, does it also copy IPTV lines? If so, where to? to what file? and where is it located?

Thanks.

OK guys, so I just installed this plugin and it works, it copied some test lines to the CCcam.cfg file,

but, does it also copy IPTV lines? If so, where to? to what file? and where is it located?

Thanks.

Downloads from iptv servers are placed in "IPTV" or "IPTVWorldxx" folder, usually at bottom of the list of your favs, the m3u file is placed in .tmp for the meanwhile...

• hello, I don't know what's wrong, but after updating server 34 (vavo) I don't want to turn it on, I have to restart it a few times or wait for it to turn on... or I have to update it again... I didn't have this before.

• What do you mean by ""IPTV" or "IPTVWorldxx" folder"? where are they?

And, by ".tmp" what do you mean? I looked into the '/var/volatile/tmp/' folder, but there is no

.m3u file there. Checked a couple of times after running the update of the plugin manually.

• Another thing is the Autoupdate that the plugin seems to have. I don't want it to update

automatically, so I selected No, but it did start the update at 01:00. Doesn't this feature

work?

I did a trick so it doesn't update, changed the hour at 08:00, an hour when the receiver

is going to be turned off, so I guess there will be no more auto-updates.

• I mean what I wrote, when you download from iptv servers (eg. iptvworld server 55) a folder "IPTVWorld55" is formed in "favourites" in the settings ,open it and will find the content, if is nothing there the server is off .

• I mean what I wrote, when you download from iptv servers (eg. iptvworld server 55) a folder "IPTVWorld55" is formed in "favourites" in the settings ,open it and will find the content, if is nothing there the server is off .

Now I understand that when you say "settings" you mean Menu, the selectable page in the

plugin with the blue key on the remote control.

Once selected, there are several lists to choose from, and I guess this is the only way to

"download" IPTV servers, and that the IPTV servers don't download anywhere when

selecting the 'Run' option which seems to be only available for the free test Clines.

Tested some but none worked, got a black screen in the Media Player. I got some error

messages when the 'execution' screen was going on. Radio links worked though.

• Hello, the automatic download option does not work, even though it is turned on and the time is set.

Is there any information that it has been downloaded, e.g. if I do it manually, it is the current date and time of download

Maybe because I use image without python

• I love this plugin, kudos to Mino for his great work!

Server 51 is really good, although from time to time

cannot be updated:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "<stdin>", line 409, in <module>

File "<stdin>", line 323, in get_clipmails

IndexError: list index out of range

using OpenATV 7.3 with Python 3.

I’ll try to debug this error, but any help is welcome.

• Yes , it work on every enigma2 receiver. The issue is probably in the image you are using, and not in your zgemma h2h. Install Openatv 7.3 or Openvix, PLI is not reliable because there are several different versions (9.0, 11.2, 11.3). Only PLI 8.3 is official , PLI 9.0 is in test phase

( release candidate ). Other versions are clones for me.

• Wil this work in every enigma receiver.

Maybe thats the issue.

Like zgemma h2h

I think the problem lies with small cpu and memory receivers , the .ipk file of this app is getting bigger in size at every upgrade , the free servers emu download part could be still fine but the iptv gives a lot of trouble, my Zgemma SH2 was stuck as soon as i choose an iptv channel , now is on the shelves.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!