FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.8 py2 py3

There are 3,568 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,499,067 times. The last Post () by ilboemo.

• There is someone who can help me.

I would like to make sure that when updating the CCcam with the new Clines it started from a predetermined basic CCcam.cfg.

Where can I find it?

Octagono SF 8008

Zgemma H9 Combo OpenPli 8.3-OpenAtv 7.3

• With this plugin your CCcam.cfg will always be overwritten in /etc so I think you'd better have another cam (oscam or else) where you'll put your line

Questo plugin ti sovrascriverà sempre la CCcam.cfg con la tua linea in /etc , credo sia meglio per te installare in aggiunta un'altra cam (oscam o altro) dove puoi mettere la tua linea ...e cambiare quando ne hai bisogno

• I thank you for the answer.

My problem is that in the main decoder, H9 combo, I also have a TV Sat card that I need to see the 4K channels and the other channels when the program doesn't work.

With modified cccam I send the signal to another decoder, H2H, to watch the tvsat channels and it works.

When I reload Freeserver it overwrites cccam and I have to change it every time. As asked by another user, if I knew the folder and the basic file of Cccam, where the program then adds the servers, I could modify it so in the replacement the modification would remain.

It is possible

Thank you

Octagono SF 8008

Zgemma H9 Combo OpenPli 8.3-OpenAtv 7.3

• Panda555

thanks for the info ,

here is one other thing I trying to do , I am looking to run more then 1 auto update in the timer.txt I tried to put more the 1 time in , at the moment 08:00 but it doesn't work , I do not know the syntax also if you know what are the " Cronies " can I run those autoupdate via Cron? also checked some *.py but could find anything about it

thanks for any advice

• installation is ok. freeserver generates ok the files. but freeserver cannot install oscam in openpli 7.2.

i installed oscam from openpli iamge but oscam installed in a folder oscam stable not in the directory where freeserver generates the files.

• installation is ok. freeserver generates ok the files. but freeserver cannot install oscam in openpli 7.2.

i installed oscam from openpli iamge but oscam installed in a folder oscam stable not in the directory where freeserver generates the files.

You'll have to copy manually "oscam.server" from the directory (/etc/tuxbox/config) to the OscamStable folder wherever it is.

• for all who use personal cards and clines to avoid that at every start of the freeserver plugin then they must then manually add the data in cccam.cfg if they use cccam or in ecd / tuxbox / emu / if they use oscam or ncam or other emus

two methods can be used

the first and edit the free server.sh file located at / usr / lib / enigma2 / python / Plugins / Extensions / FreeServer

like this if you use cccam:

create a ccam file in .txt format register on https://archive.org/

create my own library and load the cccam.txt by writing down the link

with zilla client or dcc e2 programs enter the box open following the path indicated above the file freeserver.sh

go to line 23 and change:

HTTPSERV1 = "http://ia601509.us.archive.org/5/items/dreamosat/CCCAM.txt"

with the new path es:

HTTPSERV1 = "http: //ia............us.archive.org/../items/miofile /CCCAM.txt"

to save

for those who use ncam and oscam the procedure and the same only the lines to be modified are 683 for ncam and 641 for oscam

or you can upload the txt oscam or ncam files with your data to the archive library

another method and create a script

with the command cat

every time you start the freeserver, immediately start the script with cat

which joins your .txt files that you created with the cccam.cgf or with ncam.server or oscam, server

es

cd file path

cat mio.txt >> ccam.cfg (or ncam.server)

You'll have to copy manually "oscam.server" from the directory (/etc/tuxbox/config) to the OscamStable folder wherever it is.

its boring doing it every day , i need freserver to do it automatically

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!