Vu+ Solo SE V2 don't boot

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,950 times. The last Post () by piterfree.

• So I thought... that maybe you used the wrong firmware... and changed the names of the folders to your liking... and then overwrote the firmware in your device with a bad version, intended for a different type of Vu+.

I bought a receiver zgemma7 and Vu solo SE v2 went into the load with zgemma both in non-working condition - I repaired zgemma7, here I am trying to restore this one, and I do not know the reason why Vu solo SE v2 stopped working.The last owner couldn't explain anything to me clearly.

• IMG_20240104_165006.jpgIMG_20240104_164935.jpghi, I also have that decoder but since it also has the SCARD I use it to do tests because like other HDMIs it doesn't work... which is why many people use to connect the decoders with the TV on and with the decoder on they disconnect and connect the cable so the the spark that it causes burns the video in the processor, but this works even if you can't see it well, mine is a clone and you have to write a pac for it to make the Original softs work which causes the decoder to blink, however this is the one in the photo,

if the LAN always stays on it should be thrown away, it's the processor that does everything, it manages both the video and the LAN.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920

VU+ SOLO SE PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!