[Need advice][Truman TOPBOX 2 spark7162] I want to resize the mtd4 spark partition because its taking too much space for nothing! while the Enigma2 partition is ~120MB​

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 897 times. The last Post () by Octa8on.

• Hi

I want to resize the mtd4 spark partition because its taking too much space for nothing! while the Enigma2 partition is ~120MB.

Every time i eventually run out of space on Enigma2 and experience crashes and boot loop, external storage [Flash expansion] is not reliable as it has its own bugs and issues.

Please assist me to change the sizes evenly for more practical use of the 512MB NAND.

Thanks in advance.

• there is another thing too, the ram is only 128Mb however the box have 2x 128MB ram!!!

I need to use all the ram for performance.

Note: Amiko Alien 2 uboot file bricks my device and should brick all devices with SPI Winbond 2MB flash

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!