Edision mio stalker plugin for openatv

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,117 times. The last Post () by supwiddiss.

• I hope this is in the right section.
    I'm looking for the stalker plugin for my new mio. Running openatv 6.2.
    If not would another flash (PurE2??) support it?
    I understand that the platform for the receiver is ARM v8.
    Is there a compatible plugin for v8? All I've found is for ARM v7.

I was a bit skittish about asking before reviewing the forum rules.
    Anyone?

• master G

Added the Label Plugins Support
  • Hopefully in the right section still.
    I'm told the MAC address of my receiver won't work. Too many zeroes in it.
    My network info is showing the same as what the stalker app displays.
    Is there a way to change it? I was thinking of using a MAC from an old Ethernet card in my box of parts.
    I've done a bit of reading but the openatv files aren't showing what I need to edit from examples.

• Now I have the Stalker plugin working, I find that my MAC is not correct for my needs.

I have read a bit of changing the MAC address but nothing is clear and permanent.
    What I'm looking for is a MAG emulator for my mio.
    The Stalker plugin worked for my Zgemma H7. The MAC was good.

Anybody able to assist?

• Anybody? Please?
    I have the opportunity to try iptv from a guy.
    I have a Stalker app installed on my mio. In the previous question regarding changing the MAC because it was supposedly not valid I'm finding that it is now okay.

The url I put into the Stalker app is formatted : http://*********.**:8080/c/
    Not getting anything. The Zgemma H7 worked great a few months ago.
    I'd really like to see if I can get an ipk or plugin (with a bit of install guidance) that works with the Mio.
    I can open the url on my PC and the window says my stb not supported. So I know something will work.

Can someone assist? Pretty new at this stuff.

• i am confused by all the conflicting posts.

Dose stalker work yes or no ?

Do you have an issue with the mac address - yes/no

Sorry for the confusion. Sometimes you stab in the dark until you get blood.

No. Stalker does not work on the Mio.
    The H7 is 'mothballed' for now. It did work months ago with the Stalker plugin and a source from the same guy.
    I'm told "No mac address accounts only come with the login of the mac address no user/pass". And that my MAC looked okay (Mio).
    I was also told by someone else the MAC (of the Mio) was not one like a MAG would have. And therefore he could not set me up for iptv.

Hence reading that an STB Emulator would have MAC resembling a Mag box. I dunno!
    And that was why after quite a bit of reading that a MAG box has a specific starting MAC. I found a few.
    And wanted to try to change the Edision MAC to reflect that.

24 of 48 hours left to try iptv from the source.

Clear things up?

• I've just wanted to try this on osmio4k pure2, but after a very light and short inspection, it just does not make any sense:) This seems to be some HiSilicon version ,as it NEEDS some libs that are not available on a non-hisil box.

NEEDED libhi_common.so

NEEDED libhi_msp.so

NEEDED libQt5WebKitWidgets.so.5

NEEDED libQt5Widgets.so.5

NEEDED libQt5WebKit.so.5

NEEDED libQt5Gui.so.5

NEEDED libQt5Test.so.5

NEEDED libQt5Network.so.5

NEEDED libQt5Core.so.5

NEEDED libpthread.so.0

NEEDED libstdc++.so.6

NEEDED libgcc_s.so.1

NEEDED libc.so.6

If this works elsewhere than on a dedicated HiSil model/box, I'm sorry on unjustified suspicion and would be very happy about it.

• Official Post

yup, sort of lol

Okay zgemma moth balled, fair enough.

Mio....stalker plugin dont work so you need alternates.

Have a look at this: JEDI MAKER XTREAM (IPTV Bouquet Creator)

Or some android based mag emulator if mac dependant

tromo that was my thoughts as well, but i dont have the mio..... the zgemma h7 version is driver dependant too.

• Uhh mate, help:) This is really non issue on most E2 boxes, especially on osmio4k (being quite capable box and able to spoof MAC).

- Kodi: stalker plugin or simple itpv (EPG/no EPG and similar drama)

- E2: dedicated lists from, hmm, 'provider' (EPG/no EPG and similar drama) but less fuss than starting Kodi etc...
    - Newer Smart TVs. Funny stuff, I see that Zamzung has at least 3 apps in on-line store for such needs, makes one wonder about the attitude of big corps and legalase stuff :)

Of course not every 'provider' does offer all the options, although all the possibilities are in the middleware. Probably a case of 'manuals are for lesser beings' :)

• I'd appreciate all of the help I could get.
    'quite easy to spoof MAC'. Perhaps so. Not much info out there to do that.
    Very easy on a PC with nic card. Google is my friend, he's a little reluctant on letting me know how to (permanently upon reboot) 'spoof' with Linux/Enigma2.

Not being difficult. Really. One person tells me to put this ipk on the box and give him the MAC. And it works, no problem.
    Guess that's why the H7 has it (stalker) in the list of downloadable plugins on openatv. The Edision, forget about it.

Kodi? Never on my sat receiver. Completely resource draining....and 'stripped-down-kodi' (Kodilight). Nah. Thanks.
    And man, do I have enough streaming boxes. Roku, Smart TV (Sony), Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, and Apple TV 3 in a drawer someplace.

Processor versions and plugins. Getting used to the differences. And why something as simple as iptv plugins work on one and not another (H7/Mio).

In the end, I'm seeing these boxes are sold like cell phones are. The retailer may not know much about them except for what the manufacturer pastes all over the packaging. But one thing for certain. They will sell you one. Or as they say this side of the pond. "Comes with a Georgia warranty". "You bought it, I'll guarantee you that".

The Mio gets an 85%. The H7....maybe 40%. And that's being nice.

Anyways. Iptv plugin that works. Give the guy the MAC. Install a MAG emu. He sends a URL. Ba-da-bing !

Yeah. Dev's. Stalker for the Mio?? Please.

• Official Post

find a provider that dose not use mac address and tie you down to a crappy plugin.

But imo you will find that your satellite receiver will not do as good a job as your streamers anyways......

• find a provider that dose not use mac address and tie you down to a crappy plugin.

But imo you will find that your satellite receiver will not do as good a job as your streamers anyways......

Thanks Jens. Sorry for the rant. Most here require a mac. Guess it prevents running multiple devices.
    ....could be. Might pull the H7 back out once the mystical and elusive blindscan issue gets ironed out.
    The mio sure does have nice attributes though.

• Official Post

no worries, i personally have little time for iptv anyways, no point in having a crappy picture on a 55 uhd TV (the old plasma was far better at iptv)

I would not hold your breath waiting on a proper blindscan on the h7, same thing for stalker on the mio

The VU version of it is rubbish as well

The "one box" for all your needs still dose not exist..... but some of the dual boot android / E2 boxes are getting better.....

• Just one good final question. I've searched all over. I see the platform specs for the processor in the mio.
    But not the actual model of the chipset. Or what other receivers use the same one.
    I could do a lscpu but I'm guessing that module is left out of the openatv commands.
    I forget. Busybox? Extended commands plugins?

Edision OS Mio 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Multi-Stream H.265 HEVC Receiver UHD 2160p

Download Edision OS Mio 4K Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PurE2, SatDreamGR.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!