Seeking solution for playing Films from NTFS formatted hard drive on Kodi Mediaplayer

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 652 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• Ciao immagine bellissima , unico problema sia il mediaplaier che kodi non mi leggono hard disk ntfs con film , mentre legge fat32 ; mi succede anche con openvix ; volevo sapere se succede ad altri o è un problema mio . Ciao grazie

Hi beautiful image, the only problem is the mediaplaier that kodi do not read ntfs hard disk with film, while reading fat32; it also happens to me with openvix; I wanted to know if it happens to others or it's my problem. bye thank you

Edited once, last by master G: *Translate* ().

• I'll have to check. Usually an adition to kernel is needed for that...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Ciao grazie , non ho installato i driver ntfs3g , provo ad installarli , li trovo in plugin - tasto verde - driver o li trovo su internet ? grazie !

Mi succede anche che su youtube con risoluzione 1280x720 i filmati si vedono e si sentono , quando cambio risoluzione in 1080p o in 2160p, si vede ma non ho audio .

• These few posts should be in a separate thread, I think... ;) This has nothing to do with the subject of this thread... :)

Petasso, next time open a new thread, m8...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• master G

Added the Label HDD and USB Support

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!