BBC iplayer and ITV player

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,973 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• You have it in Kodi and E2iPlayer, m8... For instance...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• That is not my experience, I am happy to report, m8... That is, despite the problems, of which we have to mention at least 2...

What you need to know is this:

A) Use Gstreamer for now!

I am quoting Delfi now:

"Pure2 has switched to ffmpeg 4.1.1 and gstreamer 15.2.xx ,so perhaps it is good idea to keep Pure2 version of ffmpeg in the image. No idea what is happening on the E2iPlayer server."

So, what I did was:

1) ServiceApp > Gstplayer.

2) E2iPlayer > before you get to a channel/stream/playback > blue button > change the player > External gstplayer...

==> in both cases (E2iPlayer & Kodi) we have positive results...

B) Moreover, in Edision OS mio 4K, for instance, I have problems with OpenVPN. Once I killed it I got it working. After that I had to mess with ExtePlayer3 or ExtGstplayer but I got it to work, as mentioned, thanx to Delfi's warning and my bloody-mindedness... :laugh1::rasta2bigsmoke0gf1: Look at the images:

78d94c2e4eec6fa139b2.jpg

0b04332595.jpg

b9f00e820c6bbc5a1a5.jpg

f6c5fff6d7f37c9e4313.jpg

bd8cc1c2cf8dd92a5c4646c7.jpg

3bd2a4986b389bcf804c2.jpg

d5e892f0.jpg

642a8da7ba56fd6bf70.jpg

8577dbaebe18dc9619ea.jpg

d7f949d7f63ecbe3fd4c.jpg

3c59a8.jpg

7b50251dd059acbb45971.jpg

0098d3578bc0b98da89.jpg

161029b0183bf8aeef3b.jpg

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• "Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Hi,

thanks for the advise. unfortunately i'm still getting 'no valid links' when selecting a programme to watch in e2iplayer. the live channels work within bbc iplayer, just not the catchup. could it be something to do with needing a login for bbc? i cant find where to input my login details

also tried kodilite, getting error on bbc iplayer

itv player seems to be working in e2iplayer at the moment

thanks

• Which box, which version of the image, i.e. did you do all the SW updates, did you install Service App, where are you, are you using a VPN, have you installed a different skin, do you.............?????

Or should I gaze into the chicken entrails, perhaps summon the God of Thunder and ask him for your details? How is anyone to help you if you don't....? Arghh... Loads of questions are like that - no details whatsoever and yet...

On top of that, I really made a major effort here, spent half a night chasing it all up, finding a way, I then set it up on a silver platter and yet... you tried it with "Kodi Lite"... Well...

C'mon, m8, pull your socks up and do the right thing here... You've seen me do it...

• I have same result as Gbuzz, I am running pure2 6.2 on zgemma h7s and edision osmega and atv 6.3 on formuler 1. All Images are fully updated e2iplayer is 2019/03/23/01 and the live channels all work on bbc iplayer app as per your pictures however if you go into the other sections for catch up ie categories or a-z no valid links are available. This is nothing to do with the enigma2 image teams and is a problem with e2 iplayer not having updated links as the original maker of the plugin no longer updates it. I just run bbc iplayer on the nvidia shield, roku or smart tv anyway but thought I would have a look to see if it was only an issue Gbuzz was having. As bbc iplayer is so widely available on other devices I cannot see the need for it on an enigma2 image

• True, just tested with Zgemma H9.2H: BBC iPlayer in E2iPlayer and it's not working for "catch-up", only Live channels...

However, with Kodi, in the same box, not only do Live channels work but "catch-up" also works with iPlayer WWW > Highlights > Collection : Documentaries > Inside Europe, for instance... See the attached photo, as it is running on my laptop and H9.2H... ;)

e955c.jpg

• I was away, so catching up now...

Some changes in PurE2 and now it's the opposite with E2iPlayer and BBC iPlayer, guys...

Kodi keeps working...

• E2Iplayer (Iptv player) discussion

Kodi is fine - but only when I kill VPN (why would it not work with VPN, though?!?)...

• Now E2iPlayer does not work with Live channels but everything else does... Weird...

• master G

Added the Label Plugin Support

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!