Oscam for Teamblue 6.3 GigaBlue HD 800 SE

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,292 times. The last Post () by badwily.

• hello everybody, there is any oscam working for teamblue 6.3 on a gb800 SE ? I try a bunch of them, and the panel cams not appear !!

• It's a little more complicated to use Softcam Panel. Not every Enigma2 works exactly the same as Softcam Panel. I recommend owning manual installation by uploading the correct oscam binaries to "/usr/bin" and then running the script to "/etc/init.d" folder and just add the script to the run-level in the system. And, of course, you will also upload the configuration files to the appropriate folder (which can also be specified in the startup file in "/etc/init.d").

Softcam Panel is for stupid people (I mean no offense please). It is better to use the service / daemon in a standard way. In addition, you can customize the script to suit your needs.

Try to read this: oscam for Mutant HD51 OpenaTV 6.3 (read the intro-txt file inside of the archive there). Although it is focused on OpenaATV image, it may work in your Enigma as well.

• Official Post

Try this Plugin ~

oscam is already included. Find the oscam configs in /etc/tuxbox/config

To update oscam, download the latest binary from here ~ Emulator.

Choose mips-tuxbox-oe2.0 version.

The download must be extracted with a tool like winrar or 7-zip first.

Send the oscam binary to /usr/bin/cam folder on the gigablue 800 SE.

Change attributes/permissions on oscam binary to 755.

Reboot.

New version will now appear in alternative softcam manager plugin.

• master G

Added the Label MIPS HD Oscam Support
  • Ok all set, i found out that i need press the blue button to see the softcam manager ;)

ALL WORKING NOW :) :)

• alternative softcam not working. :(

Not working as it doesn`t install? Or what does that mean exactly?

If it install but trying oscam doesn`t work, did you go to the oscam webinterface to see if its working?

Did you try any of the other softcams provided? If so what happen

he dont isntall , i got the softcam panel by install "softcam-feed-universal_3.0_all.ipk ", in plugins , system plugins, i install "softcamstartup 6.3+git17553" and show me the panel. Than i install "enigma2-softcams-oscam-modern-all-images_1528-r0_arm.ipk" and replace the OSCAM on /usr/bin for the most update oscam , but the system freeze when i restart the 1st slot. after turn off and on the box stuck on reboot

• Official Post

what happens when you try to install it? what is the error?

try force installing it in telnet/putty with this command opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk (make sure only alternative softcam manager ipk is in /tmp)

softcam-feed-universal_3.0_all.ipk

something is telling me this is the openatv universal softcam feed, which isn`t compatible with teamBlue.

teamBlue is based on OpenPLi image, so use softcams made for openpli.

enigma2-softcams-oscam-modern-all-images_1528-r0_arm.ipk

ipk files built for ARM boxes won`t work on MIPS.

When using ipk files make sure they end in mips32el.ipk or all.ipk. If it ends in arm.ipk it won`t install.

Try the attached oscam. Use the built in Softcam manager to start it.

• what happens when you try to install it? what is the error?

try force installing it in telnet/putty with this command opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk (make sure only alternative softcam manager ipk is in /tmp)

i give me installed,upgraded or removed 0 package. But thats funny , i rename your file to all.ipk and he already instaled with installed,upgraded or removed 1 package :) works all ok again , MANY THANKS Sir , :thumbup::)

• master G

Closed the thread.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!