What is your best image for H9S? and why? Opinions....

There are 35 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,419 times. The last Post () by card2006.

• best image for Zgemma H9S 149

The result is only visible to the participants.

Hello everybody!! Good day to you!!

I opened this thread to take your opinions in which is the best image for Zgemma H9s for you?and why.....

I am waiting for your answers...

Thnak you!

• OpenAtv 6.x (or based in atv) vs OpenPli 6.x 7.x???????

Which is better?

I think all images are based in oe-alliance and the king is OpenAtv.....but there is also OpenPli and openpli based like satlodge.

What do you think about it?

Aslo what oe-alliance image do you think is the king for you? Pure2? openvix? what?

Thank you!

• OpenPLi is outdated and limited...

PurE2 is the most up-to-date, plus, as you have heard from Jack, it is giving the most of any image at the moment, hands down, esp. with FNC plugins written for PurE2...

It also sports the most CamDs of any image, to my knowledge, including the all-singing-all-dancing OSCam Emu, several versions of it, in fact, plus many others... OSCam Emu is opening everything now, PV included - AU even, on at least 4.8'E and 9'e (not sure on 0/8'W, as I can't test it - even in H9x/H9.2x series, since the drivers have been sorted out by Zgemma developers....

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• So Mr. Gorski....and all friends....

I am in between 2....

Openatv 6.3 and pure2....

Which is better?

I am using also octagon sf8008 and i am between openatv 6.3 and pure2 too...

What do you say?

Thank you!!!

what are the differeces between atv and pure2 possitive and negative?

• Go to our section and read up, m8... Plenty of 'how tos' and excellent, unique reasons for PurE2...

6.3 is beta, go for 6.2 for starters!

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• 6.3 is beta, go for 6.2 for starters!

• OpenPLi is outdated and limited...

PurE2 is the most up-to-date, plus, as you have heard from Jack, it is giving the most of any image at the moment, hands down, esp. with FNC plugins written for PurE2...

It also sports the most CamDs of any image, to my knowledge, including the all-singing-all-dancing OSCam Emu, several versions of it, in fact, plus many others... OSCam Emu is opening everything now, PV included - AU even, on at least 4.8'E and 9'e (not sure on 0/8'W, as I can't test it - even in H9x/H9.2x series, since the drivers have been sorted out by Zgemma developers....

i have update pure to

but pv do not open my log from oscam (OSCam r11517-795

)

is2019/04/30 15:42:45 3A3D56E7 c (ecm) dvbapiau (0E00@000000/0000/00C8/40:741E80ECCB62EB6AF19C3F155FEDFAC2): found (1 ms) by oscam_emu (L/2/7/7) - Discovery Central Europe2019/04/30 15:42:46 3A3D56E7 c (dvbapi) ERROR: ioctl(CA_SET_DESCR): Invalid argument

can you help me. thanks

ΟΕ Συστήματος: OE-Alliance 4.2
    Έκδοση Υλικού: PurE2 6.2.002 (2019-04-26)
    Kernel / Οδηγοί: 4.4.35 / 20190416
  • GO to OSCam EMU section > find my thread re. PV Mario's config and do that...

All in images, too: OSCam Emu Config Mario for all PV providers

Good luck! :)

• Sometimes the AU goes down and then we have to wait a bit to see if the problem can be fixed by our/community coders... ;)

• Hello Sancaktar my türkish is to bad to help you ! please use a Translator . If i understand right you want to install Pur-e2 Image in a H7 ?

That is no problem you can use Multiboot selector and put in in a 2 or 3. partition in your Box . Infos you get here

Pur-E2 -Team

Admin of HDSC

• In my tests, H9s, all images don't have blindscan plugin C band working (3400 ~4200, for example) and (only Ku).. then, I'm using my vuzero4k to do this...

According support SF8008, changing own drivers, symbol rate working fine blindscan starting 100 until 80000. H9s, same cpu and demod, only 1000 to 45000... and now, for me, all images available don't have good choice.

Dream Two, h9sSE/h9s/h9 twin, sf8008/sx88/sx88+, Osmini4k, Gt-Media v8UHD/GTC/v9prime/v8xs/m7x/finder2, Amiko SHD 8900, Vu Zero/Zero 4K, Mecool K1/K2/K3, Azamerica s2015, Nazabox Xgame, Koqit K1 mini, TBS 5520se/5925/6922se/6903x, Openbox X5/S9, AZBOX TITAN twin/Premium+/Elite, Rasp Pi/pi3/pi4, t95 max+, Freesky Triplo X, Orange Pi PC, Coolsat 5000, Dm528s, DM800se, Satlink 6933/6960/6932, Mygica S270, Pixelview PlayTV . Motorized 5m - C band(20ºE - 116.8ºW), Motorized 1,80m - KU band

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!